Braden River High football team facing more off-the-field issues

gatorman-uf

Basically, Braden River used a Hudl Account to get video on opponents, but video they were not supposed to see???

The Sarasota County School District released its findings, which started in May, on Fridayafternoon. The allegations surrounding Braden River’s Hudl use involve an improper recruit account to see footage of four Sarasota County programs.

https://www.bradenton.com/sports/article215253890.html

9 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Basically, Braden River used a Hudl Account to get video on opponents, but video they were not supposed to see???

The Sarasota County School District released its findings, which started in May, on Fridayafternoon. The allegations surrounding Braden River’s Hudl use involve an improper recruit account to see footage of four Sarasota County programs.

https://www.bradenton.com/sports/article215253890.html

Is Venice one of those 4 programs? 

Breaking: HUDL investigation determines that the Braden River football coaching staff allegedly used an improper recruit account to view game footage of Venice, North Port, Sarasota and Booker High School games.

The Manatee County School District is pursuing disciplinary action

Story is BR coach (I think it was Bradley) has a friend that is a college coach. College coaches have different access to Hudl and can see more than what I'm guessing high school coaches can. I'm sure its to see recruits. 

That college coach gave access to (Bradley) to his Hudl account. That gave access to see what is on the account for them to look over. Venice puts some of their practice on film to study and share with its players to scheme for upcoming games. While (Bradley) can now see how teams are preparing for his team from the comfort of his office, he can then change things to suit the upcoming gameplan. 

40 minutes ago, badbird said:

he should be fired and they should forfeit all games.  

similar situation but I think Braden River is worse

http://footballscoop.com/archive-news/coaches-suspended-for-watching-unauthorized-film-on-hudl/

Interesting article. 

I doubt he gets that stiff of a penalty. Probably 2 games and a seminar.

In my view it is like hacking into an email and reading documents that are to be personal. I had doubts this would ever come out to be honest. The knowledge of this has been around for awhile.   

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Ok here's what I'm not getting 

Is this practice film or game film? 

Both

Everything on the Hudl account was available. 

Each week for some opponents they would film practice from 2-3 different angles and self scout. They would prepare with different plays for that specific for that game. Most schools script the first set of plays, say 20 or so. That would mean in the Venice game, BR would know on offense the first 20 plays and how to defend it.