FINAL DILLARD 14 MIAMI JACKSON 8

Sooooo I missed my first Dillard football game since 2007!!! Because of my relocation to Texas but it was for the better but it’s still sad tho.

but I had to keep up with my panthers tho I see our qb balled out Dillard went up 14-0 Jackson scored in the 4th to bring it within 6 but Dillard defense held on to win their first kick off classic in over 6 years!!!

and it was over a usually solid Miami Jackson squad with a rich and proud tradition!!! Goooooo PANTHERS!!!! #CODEBLUE looks like the coaching staff have them moving in the right direction a close lost to Miramar 14-7 whose very talented then a win in the KOC against a outer county foe..I see improvements but next week will be a different animal #PAWSUP!!!

5 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Sooooo I missed my first Dillard football game since 2007!!! Because of my relocation to Texas but it was for the better but it’s still sad tho.

but I had to keep up with my panthers tho I see our qb balled out Dillard went up 14-0 Jackson scored in the 4th to bring it within 6 but Dillard defense held on to win their first kick off classic in over 6 years!!!

and it was over a usually solid Miami Jackson squad with a rich and proud tradition!!! Goooooo PANTHERS!!!! #CODEBLUE looks like the coaching staff have them moving in the right direction a close lost to Miramar 14-7 whose very talented then a win in the KOC against a outer county foe..I see improvements but next week will be a different animal #PAWSUP!!!

Nice

Did you see our game bro lol

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nice

Did you see our game bro lol

Naaaa I didn’t know it was streamed then when I saw the score I figured it was automatically the img non national team but I see it was the national ..CONGRATS BRO!!!! HUGE HUGE HUUUUGEE!! Win take that momentum into the season all the way to Orlando but remember this win means nothing if u lose any other game this season or if u lose next week there is no one on your schedule better then img so take care of bussiness. MEANWHILE I KNO U C MY PANTHERS!!! Lol

5 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Naaaa I didn’t know it was streamed then when I saw the score I figured it was automatically the img non national team but I see it was the national ..CONGRATS BRO!!!! HUGE HUGE HUUUUGEE!! Win take that momentum into the season all the way to Orlando but remember this win means nothing if u lose any other game this season or if u lose next week there is no one on your schedule better then img so take care of bussiness. MEANWHILE I KNO U C MY PANTHERS!!! Lol

Dillard has potential 

I'll definitely keep a eye on them 

1 minute ago, DB4 said:

I picked Jackson to make noise. So if Dillard did that to them, they’ve improved and could make some noise themselves

I’m so happy for them bro they’ve always had talent all they needed was a competent coaching staff I’m sad I missed the game but I moved 1500 miles away.