Pahokee 20-Seminole Ridge 21

561_Fan

At some point we have to be honest about the coaching in Pahokee. Pahokee has been winning games based on talented athletes. The coaching there has never been great. Pahokee is  a team that should be undefeated this year. The program needs a head coach, and a offensive/defensive coordinator that is NOT from Pahokee. Those kids are extremely talented and they deserve better.

With that said...Pahokee may still very well win 1A (if they can get pass Madison) but that does not negate the fact that the coaching there is subpar.

Just my opinion. 

What is crazy about that, is all the coaches, except the head coach, have collegiate football expaerience. The DC played at San Jose St, DBs coaches played for NC State and Buffalo, the WRs coach played for Western Michigan/Falcons, DL coach UM and I know that I’m missing some..

Offensivley, I don’t think they have an identity, and they can get predictable, which just relies on the athletes. I think there needs to be more creativity, offensively. And on the defensive side, they need to bring more pressure. The Vero game was the only game they really blitzed.

i do think they need a new voice at the top though.

29 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

What is crazy about that, is all the coaches, except the head coach, have collegiate football expaerience. The DC played at San Jose St, DBs coaches played for NC State and Buffalo, the WRs coach played for Western Michigan/Falcons, DL coach UM and I know that I’m missing some..

Offensivley, I don’t think they have an identity, and they can get predictable, which just relies on the athletes. I think there needs to be more creativity, offensively. And on the defensive side, they need to bring more pressure. The Vero game was the only game they really blitzed.

i do think they need a new voice at the top though.

No disrespect to the coaches there, but a team that talented should NOT be losing football games. Whenever they face a team with superior coaching, it shows.

I also agree, they need a new person at the top..but they also need a total makeover on the entire staff. Let the local guys assist (from afar). But bring in experienced coaches from elsewhere.

But... that's usually a task for any rural football program.