Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
joeycash2004

Columbia vs Lee Rivarly 19

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, joeycash2004 said:

Who wins rivalry match up? why?

I'll have a more detailed writeup when game gets closer but if i had to say neutral field i would take columbia by 14 over Lee, what I saw against Bartram Trail was flashes of the type of team that will match up well against Lee

 

However playing in the backyard of Lee is tough to play as we normally never get any favorable calls if we lucky but normally it's a very pro Lee crew Everytime we play them there 

 

 

On a side note I actually did see some of the Lee coaches at the Bartram Trail game as they were scouting both teams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im assuming they would be playing against each other twice (once in playoffs). im sure Columbia coaches probably would be at the Lee vs. Gainesville matchup this Thursday. TBH I don't know what Lee has coming to the table . I hear some of their kids went over to Terry Parker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joeycash2004 said:

Im assuming they would be playing against each other twice (once in playoffs). im sure Columbia coaches probably would be at the Lee vs. Gainesville matchup this Thursday. TBH I don't know what Lee has coming to the table . I hear some of their kids went over to Terry Parker. 

They play buchholz not Gainesville, Gainesville playing Trinity Christian

 

Hmm I hadn't heard that, if so that's very interesting.

I think TCA may have picked up a few but I'm not 100 percent sure on that 

 

I do expect Columbia to win the district again this year and I'm sure they want payback on Lee for not only knocking us from playoffs under questionable circumstances and taunting us during the game and than bragging about it all week on social media after it

 

We shall see but I'm definitely looking forward to that rematch on October 11th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They play buchholz not Gainesville, Gainesville playing Trinity Christian

 

Hmm I hadn't heard that, if so that's very interesting.

I think TCA may have picked up a few but I'm not 100 percent sure on that 

 

I do expect Columbia to win the district again this year and I'm sure they want payback on Lee for not only knocking us from playoffs under questionable circumstances and taunting us during the game and than bragging about it all week on social media after it

 

We shall see but I'm definitely looking forward to that rematch on October 11th

yeah you're right it is bucholz. yeah Terry parker is going to be under the radar  they gave ribault problems in the spring game but they wont make no noise in 5a. Some of lee guys went there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I do expect Columbia to win the district again this year and I'm sure they want payback on Lee for not only knocking us from playoffs under questionable circumstances and taunting us during the game and than bragging about it all week on social media after it

Let me know if you need any help carrying that grudge.   B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'll have a more detailed writeup when game gets closer but if i had to say neutral field i would take columbia by 14 over Lee, what I saw against Bartram Trail was flashes of the type of team that will match up well against Lee

 

However playing in the backyard of Lee is tough to play as we normally never get any favorable calls if we lucky but normally it's a very pro Lee crew Everytime we play them there 

 

 

On a side note I actually did see some of the Lee coaches at the Bartram Trail game as they were scouting both teams 

 My prediction is that Columbia wins the regular season game but falls to them again in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×