• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
ColumbiaHighFan2017class

Hey darter

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

@DarterBlue2

How good Wekiva supposed to be this year? They pick up any transfers?

From what I saw in the spring jamboree, Wekiva will be decent. However, I think Edgewater is the best 7A team in the Orlando area going into the summer. The biggest knock I see is that Wekiva's defense is not nearly as good as the past three seasons. Now that could change over the summer. But going into the break, I see them as a first or second round exit in the playoffs. The offense has a chance to be better than last year, but unless they get major transfers over summer, the defense will just be good, but not special. Bishop Moore had a multiple play 85 yard drive on them to score the only points of the two quarters the two teams played.

Last year there was no team in the State of Florida that I saw that could have scored that kind of touchdown against Wekiva. Scores against them last year were either off of big plays or short fields.