Week 5 pick em results

nolebull813

On 10/8/2020 at 6:12 AM, nolebull813 said:

Armwood and Plant for about 15 years would have taken Orlando area teams to the woodshed. 

Lol. Auburndale. Come on man. You are just naming random teams. The quality floats from years to years too 

Wekiva  has always been a laughing stock homecoming opponent it until a few years ago when they were able to stock pile talent. They had a 2 year burst and are now back to reality. Jones and Edgewater recently emerged. 

Apopka and Dr Phillips are probably the 2 teams that have been consistent for long periods of time. 

Same with Osceola but they are not even in Orlando that would be like Tampa taking credit for Lakeland 

Typical TrollBull responds to a bet two days later on a post that locks and can't respond to. We all know you're all talk dude. 

On 10/9/2020 at 8:55 PM, fishspinners said:

Typical TrollBull responds to a bet two days later on a post that locks and can't respond to. We all know you're all talk dude. 

Calm down fishdicks you could have created a thread or private messaged me. 

I am a man of my word so if you have a PayPal account I will transfer you 17 bucks