IOS 8 download

hudagph

As the successor to iOS 7 Apple Inc release iOS 8 which is the eighth major release of the iOS mobile operating system. It was announced at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 on June 2, 2014, and was released on September 17, 2014.[1] Billed as "The biggest change to iOS since the introduction of the App Store", iOS 8 builds on the major redesign that iOS 7 introduced, while including many enhancements and interface improvements. As of August 3, 2015, iOS 8 has been installed on 85% of compatible Apple devices.[2] The latest version of the operating system is iOS 8.4, released on June 30, 2015. Please visit the website http://www.ios8releasetime.com to download iOS 8.

Thanks a lot.

Is it possible to change my username in the forum? If yes, please tell me the procedure. Although I did not decide to change it yet, I just want to know the procedure. And I think it will be helpful to other members.

Thanks.

You can go to your profile by either clicking on the image next to your post or go to the top of the page and find your username displayed and drop down and go to my profile. From there in the right hand corner you will see a button for Edit my profile. You can edit your user display name, but NOT your user login. Hope this helps.