DILLARD HIGH 2015 OFFICALL SCHEDULE

Whats going on yall boys I don't know who all is left on here but I just wanted to keep yall updated this is dillard officall schedule

@ St Thomas (kickoff classics)

@ stranahan

@Hallandale

@ lake gibson

home vs boyd anderson

home vs Boynton beach

home vs douglas

home vs plantation

@northeast

home vs monarch

@ blanch ely (soul bowl)

Thoughts and opinions are welcome.... my prediction on the year is 8-2 maybe 9-1 at the worst 7-3

Hallandale will be an easier game than what you will get with STA. If Dillard can make the STA A-game competitive then I give them a real chance in the Hallandale game. Even if the Panthers get it handed to them by STA Dillard will still be fighting for the District lead.

According to a few people that I've seen Lake Gidson will be better than they have been in the last few years. It may be a good game which will be good for Dillard because it will help the coaches figure out the weaknesses. Winning District should be top priority at this point.

Anderson, Boynton, Plantation and Northeast will be good games. Depending on Dillards attitude and confidence they could run it, they should have the skill players to. Looks to be a competitive schedule for Dillard. The Coach is giving them the chance to test themselves and even win district.

You never know when it is going to be your year. As a coach I've taken teams that I didn't really think had a chance and ran the table. I was as surprised as many of the other teams. It sure taught me to always believe you can win no matter how great the odds.

All in All what really matters to Dillard at this point is playing tough teams to get them ready for Recessionals after winning the district, and I don't see Anderson or Boynton beating you guys out.

Didn't I read somewhere that the Panthers have a decent QB that transferred in? I'm putting my eggs on you saying yes. That would be a deal breaker if not and you can erase everything I just wrote. 

No matter, because both teams in your district are breaking in new QB's.

Yes we have a q.b transfer from Miami central and this man is big time he is accurate know how to read defenses and can make every throw he is becoming a towns favorite he has already been named captian of the team and he is the leader

add to that we have a huge expirenced dline who all stand at 6'2 250+ some are 6'3 we have 2 corners on the back end standing at 6'2 and 6'3 and they are both play makers

we have our 2 standoutd WR'S demeatrius white and Jordan Merrill both of them come in at 6'1 and 6'3 respectively add that with a above avg q.b and a above avg defense dillard can do something special this year.

As for Hallandale I believe they should be more afraid of us then we should be afraid of them this will be our 6th straight year playing Hallandale and we post a 4-1 record against them including beating them at home when they were 7-0 and was predicted to beat us by 28+.....and as for this year I see dillard beating them again at home...just watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Wuz up MIGHTY_DILLARD_PANTHERS?!

Just checking in from Texas. Our Stephenville Yellow Jackets went out 2 games from the State Championship game last season. Our All-American QB suffered a broken hand earlier is the season but came back just in time for the playoffs. Had a great run. This year, we lost some keys players due to graduation. Jarrett Stidham QB is at Baylor and future All-State RB Kaegun Williams transferred out to Cedar Hill, which is a 6A size school outside of Dallas. BUT, we still have several key starters from last year's team to make some noise this season.

This week, we host the Venice High Indians from your home state of FL! Know anything about them? Seem to be a pretty solid program.

Hope all is well!