"BOYS BASKETBALL" (2-1) DILLARD @ (3-2) BOYD ANDERSON SATURDAY NIGHT.!

This game right here always.!!! is a standing room only game I remember getting there 5 minutes after the game started and there was literaly no way to get in the gym people were standing every where,!!

like football...both of these teams are in the same district which means this is a district game dillard comes in already (2-0) in the district with wins over Northeast and a pretty solid Pembroke pines charter team. Boyd Anderson comes in (1-0) in district play after a win over northeast last week.

so I expect a very tensed game and crowd cant wait.!

This game right here always.!!! is a standing room only game I remember getting there 5 minutes after the game started and there was literaly no way to get in the gym people were standing every where,!!

like football...both of these teams are in the same district which means this is a district game dillard comes in already (2-0) in the district with wins over Northeast and a pretty solid Pembroke pines charter team. Boyd Anderson comes in (1-0) in district play after a win over northeast last week.

so I expect a very tensed game and crowd cant wait.!

Looks like a pretty tight 4 team District.  Give me your top ten Boys Hoops in Broward Mighty!