Crestview defeats Walton at their house! 52-46!

Terrapin

Crestview 52 -  46 Walton

Can't comment on game tonight, I'm a broke college student and I'm saving for Star Wars. But, it's great to see Crestview stopping Walton who is a 4A or 5A team. They're a small school, but they do good in basketball. A good victory overall.  I will for sure be going to 12/17 game when Choctaw comes to town, it's going to be a HEATED RIVALRY MATCHUP!!!!!

Didn't go to the game, I forgot we had one today! See that Pensacola had a drive going with 22 pts in the 4th quarter, but Crestview still held on. 

9-1 overall with a 3-1 away and 1-0 district record! 

Crestview 57 - 54 Pensacola! Crestview is on a role! 3-1 away, and 9-1 overall with a 1-0 in district. 

Didn't go to the game, I forgot we had one today! See that Pensacola had a drive going with 22 pts in the 4th quarter, but Crestview still held on. 

9-1 overall with a 3-1 away and 1-0 district record! 

Crestview 57 - 54 Pensacola! Crestview is on a role! 3-1 away, and 9-1 overall with a 1-0 in district.

CONGRATS bro awesome season so far i see that you guys are ranked number 9 in 6A great win.

CONGRATS bro awesome season so far i see that you guys are ranked number 9 in 6A great win.

Yea, thanks! Dillard is doing great I see!

We stopped Milton 49-65. 

Lost to Christian Brothers by 49-50. 

10-2 overall! 

Christian Brothers is undefeated still, 14-0. They have blown out opponents 30+ points and Christian is ranked 5th in Tennessee overall, but it's a good match! 

Yea, thanks! Dillard is doing great I see!

We stopped Milton 49-65. 

Lost to Christian Brothers by 49-50. 

10-2 overall! 

Christian Brothers is undefeated still, 14-0. They have blown out opponents 30+ points and Christian is ranked 5th in Tennessee overall, but it's a good match!

Very good match i'm proud of you guys keep the results and etc coming it's good to learn about other schools and etc and thats why i'm glad that i shared the idea to take this into basketball season andnot just go our sepertate ways because football was done.