BIG 8 FINAL.!! DILLARD 71 DOUGLAS 43.!! 11 STRAIGHT WINS.!!

WOW.! JUST WOW I EXPECTED DILLARD TO WIN THIS GAME BUT MAN THEY MADE DOUGLAS LOOK LIKE THEY DIDNT EVEN BELONG SMH LOL.! AND DOUGLAS IS ACTUALLY A DECNET SQUAD IN BBALL.

SO JUST LIKE NORTHEAST PINES CHARTER AND BOYD ANDERSON DILLARD ALSO PLAYED DOUGLAS TWICE AND SWEPT THEM.!!

DILLARD HAS NOW WON 11.!!! IN A ROW AND HAVE PUT THE WHOLE BIG 8 TOURNAMENT ON NOTICED THEY LED 48-26.!!! AT HALFTIME DUDE.! LOL DILLARD IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL RIGHT NOW.!

Dang man Dillard is just going off!!! Hats off to the team for a great season. 

Crestview has gotten two wins recently, lost to Fort Walton in a close 61-62 match. I haven't had time to post about much here, but the record is 14-8 after 2 wins. and 1-3 in district. I think crestview needs to get a good start in the district tournament to get a playoff spot. Choctaw is going to compete, they are 1-3 as well, so it's going to be a really close game if we go against them. Bulldogs still got this though I think the slump is shaken off! 

Pensacola is 14-0 in district, and 25-3 overall. I think they have a shot at state. 

Dang man Dillard is just going off!!! Hats off to the team for a great season. 

Crestview has gotten two wins recently, lost to Fort Walton in a close 61-62 match. I haven't had time to post about much here, but the record is 14-8 after 2 wins. and 1-3 in district. I think crestview needs to get a good start in the district tournament to get a playoff spot. Choctaw is going to compete, they are 1-3 as well, so it's going to be a really close game if we go against them. Bulldogs still got this though I think the slump is shaken off! 

Pensacola is 14-0 in district, and 25-3 overall. I think they have a shot at state.

Thanks for the update man how have you been? And you guys can still make it in its just crunch time now though....and what Class is pensacola in???

Thanks for the update man how have you been? And you guys can still make it in its just crunch time now though....and what Class is pensacola in???

6A same as Dillard and Crestview. 

I am great, just busy with college and work haha. It is crunch time though!