Recent Spam Issues

Joshua Wilson

It looks like the spam bots figured out a way to bypass the spam filter settings on the website and I have since taken measures now that will force things to look at those sign ups even harder. I also have implemented manual approval for new members again until I can feel certain that we have totally nipped this issue in the bud.

I appreciate you all that reached out to me. I am truly sorry this happened and I hope we don't have a repeat going further.

13 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

It looks like the spam bots figured out a way to bypass the spam filter settings on the website and I have since taken measures now that will force things to look at those sign ups even harder. I also have implemented manual approval for new members again until I can feel certain that we have totally nipped this issue in the bud.

I appreciate you all that reached out to me. I am truly sorry this happened and I hope we don't have a repeat going further.

Just another example of the breakdown in society when someone needs to gain attention attacking a site like this with nothing to gain.  Just Disrupt!!