A Note

SportsNut25

Figured I'd make a quick note filled with a few of my thoughts. 

First off, welcome to all the new members we have gained over the last couple of months. And, welcome back to some members who have been long time members but haven't posted much this off-season. 

Secondly, thank you all for making this board such a fantastic and enjoyable place to come! It's great that we all can be civilized in here talking about football in the great state of Florida. 

Third, and lastly, I kindly ask ALL members, both new and old, who do not have avatar photos to please post an avatar photo!! Not only does it give you more "personality" but it also is a good identifier for when you are posting in the threads. It obviously does not have to be a photo of you, but can simply be of a team you rep, or something that only has meaning to you. 

First off, welcome to all the new members we have gained over the last couple of months. And, welcome back to some members who have been long time members but haven't posted much this off-season.

Secondly, thank you all for making this board such a fantastic and enjoyable place to come! It's great that we all can be civilized in here talking about football in the great state of Florida.

Third, and lastly, I kindly ask ALL members, both new and old, who do not have avatar photos to please post an avatar photo!! Not only does it give you more "personality" but it also is a good identifier for when you are posting in the threads. It obviously does not have to be a photo of you, but can simply be of a team you rep, or something that only has meaning to you.

2 thumbs up for this .....

Thanks Sports Nut for posting that!

As most of you all know I do post time to time, but the main goal is to keep fresh content on the site and with that said the attention is focused on that part first.

I have two media days this weeks and the grounds to launch a podcast are in the works now and the Media Day will help build some ground to getting it all off the ground here likely within the next week to week and half.

If you any questions, please feel free to ask them!

- Josh

As most of you all know I do post time to time, but the main goal is to keep fresh content on the site and with that said the attention is focused on that part first.

I have two media days this weeks and the grounds to launch a podcast are in the works now and the Media Day will help build some ground to getting it all off the ground here likely within the next week to week and half.

- Josh

With the podcast will you have interviews with coaches and players throughout the state and how can we access the podcast? Thanks!!!

- Josh

Where is the media day being held at?

FloridaHSFootball.com will be at the 4QuartersOnline media day in Tallahassee on July 26, the Central Florida HS Media Day hosted by Legacy Team Sales on July 29 in Ocala, and the Baker's Sporting Goods Media Day at Everbank Field in Jacksonville August 5 that I know of. 

I think the site will also have a rep or two at the Miami Dolphins media day that will cover South Florida teams. 

With the podcast will you have interviews with coaches and players throughout the state and how can we access the podcast? Thanks!!!

Yes, I'm 99.99% sure coaches will be on it whenever they can dedicate some time and there will also be some HS football experts on the podcast as well. 

I believe the podcast will have a special section on the website that you will be able to go to an access it. 

Podcast will cover different topics and interviews. I will try to get coaches on from around the state, but I will have to work with their schedule to make it happen and their will be a link for all of that that will be announced when it is time.

Media Days I will be at for sure is Tallahassee (Tuesday), Ocala (Friday) and Jacksonville (Friday, August 5). Miami is on August 6, but not sure if I will actually make it down since it is a quick turnaround time to go from Jacksonville to Miami and there are some other family things going on that might need my attention that weekend. Plus to really make it worse about Miami is that its an 8AM to 6PM thing and with over 100 teams during the day, it would be hard to touch on many schools given the time windows they slot the schools in. It would be better to be honest given the different media days I have been to that they split the South Florida Media Day over two days.

Miami however, we will have strategic partner HSPN Sports there, so there will be content that will come out of that, but nothing likely for podcast purposes. I will have to reach out to those coaches at a different time to work in things, but it will depend again on scheduling. 

Ya happy now big dawg.....Thought Columbiafan would like it