Braden river?

DisabledAccount

Ok where you rank plant city among these teams?

I would have Region 3+4 something like:

STA

Dwyer

Braden River

Plant City

then maybe...

Venice

TB Tech

Mater Academy

McArthur

PB Lakes

Pinellas Park

Doral Academy

Ely

South  Fort Myers

Durant 

East Lake

Countryside

Royal Pam Beach

East Bay

Forest Hill

Riverdale

STA

Dwyer

Braden River

Plant City

then maybe...

Venice

TB Tech

Mater Academy

McArthur

PB Lakes

Pinellas Park

Doral Academy

Ely

South Fort Myers

Durant

East Lake

Countryside

Royal Pam Beach

East Bay

Forest Hill

Riverdale

If you had to pick someone outside of top 4 to make surprise run who would it be?

STA

Dwyer

Braden River

Plant City

then maybe...

Venice

TB Tech

Mater Academy

McArthur

PB Lakes

Pinellas Park

Doral Academy

Ely

South Fort Myers

Durant

East Lake

Countryside

Royal Pam Beach

East Bay

Forest Hill

Riverdale

good list, don't count venice out, they could be that surprise team in the same district as BR, they will most likely play 2 times again this year

If you had to pick someone outside of top 4 to make surprise run who would it be?

Well a surprise would mean likely beating STA.  I honestly don't see anyone but Dwyer, Braden River, or Plant City having a prayer.  Maybe Venice..I guess.... The thing with Venice is I have been hearing "they're a year away" with that team for about 4 years now. Seriously.... The only thing they have been a year away from is-  not making it to States.  Perhaps I just  jinxed my words by saying that?  Perhaps this is the year people write Venice off and the magic season happens?

I don't know what the rest of you think, but the playoff game I saw between Braden River and STA last year was defined by one play.  Samuel's interception ending the BR drive. Otherwise, BR scores on that drive and the outcome could have been different.  Point I'm making is that game was a lot closer than many realize and BR had the manpower to hang with STA.  In my opinion, those were the best two teams in 7a last year.  

Well a surprise would mean likely beating STA. I honestly don't see anyone but Dwyer, Braden River, or Plant City having a prayer. Maybe Venice..I guess.... The thing with Venice is I have been hearing "they're a year away" with that team for about 4 years now. Seriously.... The only thing they have been a year away from is- not making it to States. Perhaps I just I just jinxed my words by saying that? Perhaps this is the year people write Venice off and the magic season happens?

Lol that would be funny if that did happen because you just said you might have jinxed it lol

I don't know what the rest of you think, but the playoff game I saw between Braden River and STA last year was defined by one play. Samuel's interception ending the BR drive. Otherwise, BR scores on that drive and the outcome could have been different. Point I'm making is that game was a lot closer than many realize and BR had the manpower to hang with STA. In my opinion, those were the best two teams in 7a last year.

7a was good last year, just have bunch of "media people" on the "other board" that think if there is not 5 or more max preps top 50 teams then the class is terrible

But seriously though..Don't you hear the same thing with Venice every year for like 4 years now, and the season always ends the same? LOL

Well I live in north Florida so no, I know Venice for their baseball team being good lately, but then again since you live south Florida you would know more about the word on them then I would lol

Well a surprise would mean likely beating STA. I honestly don't see anyone but Dwyer, Braden River, or Plant City having a prayer. Maybe Venice..I guess.... The thing with Venice is I have been hearing "they're a year away" with that team for about 4 years now. Seriously.... The only thing they have been a year away from is- not making it to States. Perhaps I just I jinxed my words by saying that? Perhaps this is the year people write Venice off and the magic season happens?

yea it gets old hearing that same thing from venice every year, but who knows this could be the year

Well I live in north Florida so no, I know Venice for their baseball team being good lately, but then again since you live south Florida you would know more about the word on them then I would lol

I do live in South Florida but geographically you are probably almost as close to Braden River as I am.  Broward to Bradenton is about a 3 - 3 1/2 hour hike NW I believe.....I feel a lot more comfortable commenting on Broward, Dade and PB County teams...

I don't know what the rest of you think, but the playoff game I saw between Braden River and STA last year was defined by one play. Samuel's interception ending the BR drive. Otherwise, BR scores on that drive and the outcome could have been different. Point I'm making is that game was a lot closer than many realize and BR had the manpower to hang with STA. In my opinion, those were the best two teams in 7a last year.

Agree. I was their as well and I think the entire city of bradenton was their that night as well, BR had plenty of chances in that game, Aquinas is a team when your chance is their against them you better take advantage of it. BR was moving the ball with authority in the 1st half but just wasn't finishing drives

I do live in South Florida but geographically you are probably almost as close to Braden River than I am. Broward to Bradenton is about a 3 - 3 1/2 hour hike NW I believe.....I feel a lot more comfortable commenting on Broward, Dade and PB County teams...

Venice is in Bradenton?