Ole Miss vs Florida State @ Citrus Bowl

DisabledAccount

Huh? Are you high? They all started last year. And they are almost all back.

2013 Rush Defense: 3.26 ypr and 124.79 ypg

2015 Rush Defesne: 3.83 ypr and 145.3 ypg

2013 Pass Defense: 5.1 ypp and 156.6 ypg

2015 Pass Defense: 5.6 ypp and 191.6 ypg

2013 Points Allowed: 12.1 ppg

2015 Points Allowed: 17.5 ppg

With almost all of 2015 returning, they could very easily be 2013-esque; they were almost there last year.

Defense won't be the issue this year.

Loaded with talent and experience.

I think we all know the issue will be QB play with Maguire out.

Huh? Are you high? They all started last year. And they are almost all back.

2013 Rush Defense: 3.26 ypr and 124.79 ypg

2015 Rush Defesne: 3.83 ypr and 145.3 ypg

2013 Pass Defense: 5.1 ypp and 156.6 ypg

2015 Pass Defense: 5.6 ypp and 191.6 ypg

2013 Points Allowed: 12.1 ppg

2015 Points Allowed: 17.5 ppg

With almost all of 2015 returning, they could very easily be 2013-esque; they were almost there last year.

I'm not high... Wish I can smoke but when you work theirs things you can't do lmao... But they defense was not stingy... Eyes don't lie.... You guys lost y'all best defense of player in the secondary.... Ain't nobody else stuck out on the defense lay year like him and that DL guy too.. Can't think of the dude name...

I'm not high... Wish I can smoke but when you work theirs things you can't do lmao... But they defense was not stingy... Eyes don't lie.... You guys lost y'all best defense of player in the secondary.... Ain't nobody else stuck out on the defense lay year like him and that DL guy too.. Can't think of the dude name...

No one will ever have a defense exactly like FSU 2013, all 11 starters are playing in the NFL. But this defense will be extremely close to it. I bet 80% of the 2016 defense will be in the NFL. Because you dont know their name means they arent good; yes, because only people you know are NFL level talent.

No one will ever have a defense exactly like FSU 2013, all 11 starters are playing in the NFL. But this defense will be extremely close to it. I bet 80% of the 2016 defense will be in the NFL. Because you dont know their name means they arent good; yes, because only people you know are NFL level talent.

I never said they were good... I'm going by what I sen last year and they got gash a lot... Is that fair enough?

So what I'm getting from Cocoa2010 is that FSU should be undefeated until the playoffs? We all know that defense wins games... 4A - Wilkinson 101 - 2008, -2009, and 2010... Harris 101 - 2011, 2013 #1 defense in the nation, 2014, and 2015... 

Didn't say that. 2 of the top 5 teams in the nation are in the same Division within the same Conference; along with FSU having one of the toughest schedules in the nation. What I am saying is, is that FSU will have a top 5 defense.

I love our rivalry. One of the best in the nation. It used to get to me when FSU was on a gator killing spree, then we got Spurrier. Him and Bowden were 2 of the best for over a decade. Mickey Andrews, I never hated a coach as much as I hated him. I hardly ever say hate, cause that is such a strong word... I hated Andrews. I would cuss at the TV sometimes, his defense made me so mad... Remember Darnell Dockett... he was next on my list. Charlie Strong was our answer... 4 of the best coaches in the game.