18:Manatee

19:Bishop morre

20:Armwood

21:Trenton

22:University Christian

23: west Orange

24:northwestern

25:Dillard

Teams to consider:Boca,Southridge,Dr Phillips, Plant, NFC, viera, vanguard, pine Forrest, sandalwood, port st joe, wakulla, Ribault, Niceville, Navarre, trinity Catholic, Tampa Catholic, Vero beach,Miramar,FPC

1:STA

2:Miami central

3:BTW

4:Mainland

5:AHP

6:Apopka

7:TCA

8:Columbus

9:Cocoa

10:Osceola

11:Braden river

12:Dwyer

13:Deerfield beach

14:Columbia

15:Lakeland

16:Madison

17:Carol city

18:University Christian

19:Bishop morre

20:Armwood

21:Trenton

22:manatee

23: west Orange

24:northwestern

25:Dillard

Teams to consider:Boca,Southridge,Dr Phillips, Plant, NFC, viera, vanguard, pine Forrest, sandalwood, port st joe, wakulla, Ribault, Niceville, Navarre, trinity Catholic, Tampa Catholic, Vero beach

A mess IMO.

At 4th in their class Which was same position as the class ratings, if you compare class ratings to this every bit of it makes sense

Sure. University Christian over Armwood. Port St. Joe "team to watch" but Chaminade Madonna, Oxbridge, Flanagan, Mater Academy,Miramar, Boyd Anderson and about 100 more better than Port St. Joe are not?

Nice effort but this proves - You are clueless outside of the 7A North Fishbowl.

There is no debating that obvious fact.

Sure. University Christian over Armwood. Port St. Joe "team to watch" but Chaminade Madonna, Oxbridge, Flanagan, Mater Academy,Miramar, Boyd Anderson and about 100 more better than Port St. Joe are not?

Nice effort but this proves - You are clueless outside of the 7A North Fishbowl.

I had teams to watch but wasent gonna name 50 schools, and only reason university Christian is higher is I'm picking them to win 2a championship so yeah I picked a state champ over a team who I picking to lose in 3rd round, but yeah I need to name 50 schools to watch, most don't put any and I put those schools in my other polls so I haven't forgotten them

Btw only 2 7A north teams in top 25, so it wasent all north buddy

14 of 25 from south florida including first 5 on list, so look deeper into things before saying im bias to north, I just not gonna spend a hour naming teams when im busy

I never said you were biased north. I said you don't know squat outside of the 7A North Fishbowl. Armwood at #20 behind University Christian 110% backs up that fact!