Southeast and Hardee

Hwy17

Don't now much about Hardee but Southeast will be in the playoffs this year and can really go big next year, they got a lot of good up and coming talent over their

I think so too.  Honestly I believe these two will finish 1 & 2 in the district, but which order?  Hardee beat district champs Lemon Bay last year and was in position to win the district before a late season melt down.  Hardee returns a qb, rb, and some other key players but needs to get creative on offense.  

It's anybody's guess who finishes 1 and 2 in this district, outside of bayshore this district is really wide open this year which makes this district even funner to watch

This district has had a different champ each year:

2015:  Champ: Lemon Bay      Runner-up: Southeast

2014:  Champ: DeSoto            Runner-up:  Booker

2013:  Champ: Hardee            Runner-up:  Booker

2012:  Champ: Palmetto          Runner-up:  Southeast

2011:  Champ: Palmetto          Runner-up:  Hardee

Sorry I ment both lol

The two have been in the same district since 2011.  Before that I don't know Southeast's history so I'd have to refer to the record book.  Hardee and Southeast played against each other in the playoffs in 2002.  From about 1975 to 2012 both programs were regulars in the playoffs but in different classes.  Paul Maechtle was a legendary coach at Southeast from 1980-2013.  Bob Martin, the same at Hardee from 1978-1995.  The two only met once.  

The two have been in the same district since 2011. Before that I don't know Southeast's history so I'd have to refer to the record book. Hardee and Southeast played against each other in the playoffs in 2002. From about 1975 to 2012 both programs were regulars in the playoffs but in different classes. Paul Maechtle was a legendary coach at Southeast from 1980-2013. Bob Martin, the same at Hardee from 1978-1995. The two only met once.

There a chance they both go this year?