National Pick'ems

Joshua Wilson

We have one going actually on the other board, which Im sure will be brought over here...

I picked 10-11 games and THS2011 is keeping score.

If you all bring it over here and give me or SportsNut the suggestions on Sunday or Monday, we will load it up into the pick'ems software on here and it will track for everyone. 

The one note I do need to make is if you are on mobile you will need to switch to the desktop version for pick'ems since it doesn't work on mobile (Never been able to get it work on mobile). All you have to do is be logged into to your account to make the picks. That simple.

Yes that game will be included for sure.

I feel like the end of august you can get some good pickems but theres a lot of states not even playing yet. So obv all the big OOS games have to be included but there probably wont be more then 10 games im sure. Which i guess is a good start..Ill pick IMG and might not even watch it

I feel like the end of august you can get some good pickems but theres a lot of states not even playing yet. So obv all the big OOS games have to be included but there probably wont be more then 10 games im sure. Which i guess is a good start..Ill pick IMG and might not even watch it

I think the more games on pick em's the better

Not sure you would want to include Sunday games, even though they are few there is at least one that would appeal to Florida Pick Em's.

I say we pass on the TCA vs Cocoa game. If Cocoa can manage to keep it close with TCA, then maybe put them in the Pick Em's when they play Bishop Gorman the following week.