ALMOST THAT TIME!! SUPER HYPED YO

SOOOOO in less then 24 hours THE #1 TEAM IN THE NATION will be in the panthers den for a showdown in the kick off classics school ready community ready you would think this is the state game lol.

but ayyeeeee im reaaaddddyyyy.!! i've been visoning a win vs sta in a dramatic 24 21 fashion and just hearing the crowd go crazy will that actually happen lol most likely not but in the end they bleed like we do so they can be beat. #PANTHER_NATION_LETSSSSS_GOOOOOO

SOOOOO in less then 24 hours THE #1 TEAM IN THE NATION will be in the panthers den for a showdown in the kick off classics school ready community ready you would think this is the state game lol.

but ayyeeeee im reaaaddddyyyy.!! i've been visoning a win vs sta in a dramatic 24 21 fashion and just hearing the crowd go crazy will that actually happen lol most likely not but in the end they bleed like we do so they can be beat. #PANTHER_NATION_LETSSSSS_GOOOOOO

Good luck tomorrow. Hope Dillard takes advantage of any miscues STA happens to make. I have seen bigger upsets and there is no reason Dillard can't make this happen.

Good luck tomorrow. Hope Dillard takes advantage of any miscues STA happens to make. I have seen bigger upsets and there is no reason Dillard can't make this happen.

you hit the nail right on the head taking advantage because they dont make many plus look at them going 3 and out as 1 2 because they dont go 3 and out often lol so when they do you have to move that ball.

and in dillard case when you get in the 20 and 10 yard line SCORE.!!!! dont go backwards in penalties or turn it over on downs u have to CASH IN.!!!! win or lose tomorrow i just want to see some good fooball and injuries FREE mistakes and penalties will be made for this is their first live action in months but we will see lettss gooo.