CAROL CITY @ GABLES SCORE UPDATES

Probably a top 100 team in the State.  I had them in my pre-season top 10:

BrowardHandicapper, on 02 Aug 2016 - 12:24 AM, said:snapback.png

Lots of Seniors back as well:

BrowardHandicapper, on 02 Aug 2016 - 01:10 AM, said:snapback.png

West Florida was only a 6-5 team last year but they did play a fairly sound schedule. There season ended in the 1st round 39-42 to a pretty good Rickards team. They return 12 starters from last year, 8 of them being on Defense. Lots of Seniors returning (including the QB) and from what I saw they have some beef on both the OL and DL. I think they will be stronger this year and possibly pull an upset in the 1st round.

Merritt Island also returns 12 starters with 6 on Offense and 6 on Defense. Lots of Seniors and a sound DL. This is a program that knows success, went 8-4 last year eventually falling to the potent Offense of Bishop Moore 28-49. I am not going to say they get by Bishop Moore but they probably keep it a little closer than last year and there is no shame on your season ending to the 2015 5A State Champions. All around should be a sound team.

o okay up untill now i had never heard of tem lol. gOod read broward.

Probably a top 100 team in the State. I had them in my pre-season top 10:

BrowardHandicapper, on 02 Aug 2016 - 12:24 AM, said:snapback.png

Lots of Seniors back as well:

BrowardHandicapper, on 02 Aug 2016 - 01:10 AM, said:snapback.png

West Florida was only a 6-5 team last year but they did play a fairly sound schedule. There season ended in the 1st round 39-42 to a pretty good Rickards team. They return 12 starters from last year, 8 of them being on Defense. Lots of Seniors returning (including the QB) and from what I saw they have some beef on both the OL and DL. I think they will be stronger this year and possibly pull an upset in the 1st round.

Merritt Island also returns 12 starters with 6 on Offense and 6 on Defense. Lots of Seniors and a sound DL. This is a program that knows success, went 8-4 last year eventually falling to the potent Offense of Bishop Moore 28-49. I am not going to say they get by Bishop Moore but they probably keep it a little closer than last year and there is no shame on your season ending to the 2015 5A State Champions. All around should be a sound team.

Hmmm Sebastian River held Merritt Island to only 7 in the KOC last week