#9 HALLANDALE (1-0) @ (1-0) DiLLARD(SATURDAY NiGHT) SCORE PREDICTIONS

SOOOOO this week the chargers come into otis gray stadium fresh off a upset win vs deerfield dillard is coming in off a 25 point win vs a improved stranahan team when these 2 faced off last year it was not pretty with hallandale winning 41-14.

as talented and decent as i may think dillard is the polls AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THE BOARD does not think so atleast miami herald they previously have dillard UNRANKED but thats cool saturdays game against their #9 team gives my panthers a chance to really turn some heads and WAKE SOME PEOPLE UP.!

MY SCORE PREDICTION ...DILLARD 35 HALLANDALE 21

the ehole dillard nation and outside teams who dont have games that day you cazy...when dillard play its always standing room only better ask broward. we dont play down here lol.

It is going to be packed.  My only concern is parking.  The STA game was only about a half full stadium and the parking filled up.  Unless there is another parking lot that I do not know about?  

I know about the one right in front of the stadium entrance and then like a little mini street leading up to the school.  Is there any more parking then that?

It is going to be packed.  My only concern is parking.  The STA game was only about a half full stadium and the parking filled up.  Unless there is another parking lot that I do not know about?  

I know about the one right in front of the stadium entrance and then like a little mini street leading up to the school.  Is there any more parking then that?

yeah it is when your coming up to the school off of 27th blvd u can park in the first parking lot on the right by the theatre building or you can park in the big parking lot which is the 2nd gate ....or if u come earlier enough u can come up that street that lead u to the parking lot right in front of the stadium and and park on the left hand side right before u enter the stadium.