FINAL Homestead 44 Miami Northwestern 28

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd Qt Homestead 6 Miami Northwestern 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd Qt Homestead 12 Miami Northwestern 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd Qt Homestead 20 Miami Northwestern 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 4th Qt Homestead 44 Miami Northwestern 20
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL Homestead 44 Miami Northwestern 28
5 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I thought MNW would win, but that the Broncos would put up a fight... sheesh. People need to stop overlooking Homestead.

Or people need to stop hyping the west. I get their past & their pedigree but it’s CLEAR they’re not what they use to be. 

yes they’ve had injuries but what team doesn’t this time of year ? Even with their goat Qb back & their veteran OC they end up looking worse then they did in their return. Tyga was the cause of 6 of the 9 bulls turnovers completely unacceptable & all of them were unforced. 

credit to homestead they took advantage as any decent to elite team should. But at 4-4 & after this type of performance with their entire arsenal back it’s time to look at the west for what they’re this year & not the past. 

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Or people need to stop hyping the west. I get their past & their pedigree but it’s CLEAR they’re not what they use to be. 

yes they’ve had injuries but what team doesn’t this time of year ? Even with their goat Qb back & their veteran OC they end up looking worse then they did in their return. Tyga was the cause of 6 of the 9 bulls turnovers completely unacceptable & all of them were unforced. 

credit to homestead they took advantage as any decent to elite team should. But at 4-4 & after this type of performance with their entire arsenal back it’s time to look at the west for what they’re this year & not the past. 

It aint too many ppl hyping the west. they already done shown they colors this year, i think what it is, is knowing what they capable of with the right coaching. They have the personnel, its like wen coach ej left last season as the oc the offense collapsed. idk who they new oc is but he is not putting they playmakers in good positions. 

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

It aint too many ppl hyping the west. they already done shown they colors this year, i think what it is, is knowing what they capable of with the right coaching. They have the personnel, its like wen coach ej left last season as the oc the offense collapsed. idk who they new oc is but he is not putting they playmakers in good positions. 

Funny because when I ranked them #11 in preseason people thought I didn't know what I was talking about and "you don't know Dade" they told me 

Looks like I may have actually been favorable to MNW as I should have ranked team LOWER 

3 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Ej is the play caller he came back to the team after they game last week along with Tyger. 

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I said this early in the season and was called a clueless moron 

Funny how those same people got nothing to say now

5 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

& I believe it’s a lot of schools that fit under that umbrella unfortunately. 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Didn't homestead not have their starting QB for that game?

Yessir. But the Qb don’t play defense and they knew he would be out because he was out the week before in a lost. So the back up had a full 2 weeks of reps with the first string. Injuries is apart of the game and it’s always next man up. 

Vs sta our number 1 corner Antione Jackson couldn’t even play because of a sprained ankle that he tried to play on Vs central and made it even worst. 

we also had 4 starting d line man out & one of our top receivers but you not gonna hear bout that in the media all the people gonna focus on is Dillard lost the game. 

5 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yessir. But the Qb don’t play defense and they knew he would be out because he was out the week before in a lost. So the back up had a full 2 weeks of reps with the first string. Injuries is apart of the game and it’s always next man up. 

Vs sta our number 1 corner Antione Jackson couldn’t even play because of a sprained ankle that he tried to play on Vs central and made it even worst. 

we also had 4 starting d line man out & one of our top receivers but you not gonna hear bout that in the media all the people gonna focus on is Dillard lost the game. 

Every team has injuries but it's worth noting them because it can sometime explain seemingly random scores at this stage of the season 

If Dillard takes care of business they will get STA in the playoffs and if they healthy by then we will see how much an impact that can make