Guest Big3scouting

Five Central Florida Grads are currently in junior college Fall Camps  .

Tyler Chaudoin  DE From Oveido H.S. was a 2011 grad that sat out for one yr then attended Jireh Prep post grad program in N.C.Tyler was offered mid year after Jan 2013 by Ellsworth CC in Iowa .he had an outstanding Spring Camp and is a projected starter at Defensive end for the 2013 season .Head coach told me he is 245lbs rock solid & benching in the mid 400's ,has to run his sprints with the outside Lb's so that he can be pushed .Has several Div.I coaches inquiring about him.http://youtu.be/c0s6khVrt1g

Schneider Aladin 2013 Grad & DB from East River H.S. got a last minute call one week ago and is in camp as of Aug 12th at Fullerton College a Calif. Juco just minutes from San Diego http://www.hudl.com/athlete/401321/highlights/32859380.

Tevin Vickers 2013 Grad From Timber Creek High FB/RB reported on Aug 10th to Erie CC a Junior college in Buffalo Ny. One of the toughest kids you'll see pound for pound with great hands .Coach anticipates Tevin's pass catching and blocking ability could get him time as a true freshman .http://www.hudl.com/athlete/411298/highlights/7821384

Dshawn Dexter safety /lb/rb & 2012 Grad From East River High .Was just short of being Div.I eligible and accepting an early offer with Temple in 2012.He signed with Div.II Mars Hill in NC.There was some differences in opinion regarding the position he felt was best for him.He wanted to look into some junior colleges after the 1st semester and was offered Mid year in Jan.2013  by Iowa Central CC .Dshawn was  impressive immediately in Spring drills & workouts and even more so when Spring ball started .Coach said he is projected to be the  starter at strong safety for 2013.He is also doing very well academically.http://www.hudl.com/athlete/315475/highlights/359657

Jeremy Bell fast 4.4 speed slot and  Vero Bch. Grad. was a standout point guard at Vero who had never played organized football untill his senior year of high school .You could never tell it by looking at his tape. Big time raw talent.Coaches at Valdoasta state thought so too but he was 1 ACT point and 1 core class away from being Div.II qualified .Ellsworth CC head coach and Off coord. were amazed at his tape and had a hard time believeing that the 1st few highlight plays on his tape were his actual 1st few catches in competiton .There are several Div.I caliber recievers that are soph's at Ellsworth so this could spell redshirt for Jeremy but his upside is huge.http://youtu.be/XpEar0v1kqg

Regards

Tim Dickens

Big 3 Scouting

Guest Big3scouting

Thanks Josh

This site is the best.I will continue to post updates on Florida athletes that I am working with atleast two of these players in this post will more than likely earn Div.I offers according to their coaches.I dont see much regarding Div.II and FCS players .I can provide some updates on some local players at that level too if you like.

Regards

Tim Dickens

Big 3 Scouting