FINAL DILLARD 7 BA 29

Im It heated. Right now I can barely type first things first let me get this out the way now CONGRATS TO BA for the Win and obviously the district championship.

Now for the Game this game was by far the craziest dillard game I have ever been to this ba Dillard rivalry went to a whole another level tonight. For fights in the stands someone getting stabbed brawl break out with players fans about to go on the field n fury it Got really crazy tonight.

There had to be over 200+ penalties in total the refs three AGAINST dillard all night and im not even the one to blame refs if u lose u lose but it was SO EVIDENT what was going on

Dillard forced 4 plus sacks on ba and every last one was either called down or incomplete. Smh

Now the big brawl between the teams early in the 4TH one of ba players after dillard Bryce oliver was out of bounds on a 3rd down play slammed Bryce threw pushed his head in the dirt then threw his set up to fight so Bryce got up and retaliated which turned into a brawl coaches tried to break it up but couldn't they got hit it got crazy polices had to rush over and the game was halted.

After that all the penalties went against dillard and 4 of our players got ejected and none for ba which sent the crowd into a frenzy then more flags were thrown against dillard witch almost had fans going on the field in rage for how blatant the c all L's were to hurt dillard.

Overall it was a very tough game to watch Dillard Got frustrated and just lost composure after everything kept going against them what was a defensive battle the first 3 qts in a half turned into str8 foolishness after that. The players didn't even shake hands afterwards in fear of another brawl.

Again congrats to ba but for my panthers this is gonna be a tough one to regroup from especially with these 4 players being suspended for 6 weeks smh but again this was a very hostile tensed game.