2 booker t

3 carol city

4 chaminade

5 nmb

6 west

7 norland

8 GMAC CHAMPIONSHIP 

9 monsignor pace

Im not gon lie, this is a GAUNTLET! every week is a state championship minus week 3 & 9. I love booker t this season & norland is coming different. I actually love norland to put it on lakeland bad. 

As far as norland & booker T that will b a great ass game vs each other , but I don’t think either have the roster to scare central for a FULL GAME maybe a quarter or so. the only teams I see making central sweat & can very well beat ‘em is chaminade. 

the west & central is always popcorn time plus the bulls are gonna b even better this year. 

outside of that I see central 21 pointing everybody on their schedule including bishop Gorman. Home or away. 

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

U mean 3,5,9 cuz stop it central is about run threw nmb like wet tawlet tissha lol 

nmb never been no easy fa central. go look at the scores the past few years. If im not mistaken didnt nmb make it to that tri county championship game during covid. They lost but it goes to show they never are a pushover. 

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

As far as norland & booker T that will b a great ass game vs each other , but I don’t think either have the roster to scare central for a FULL GAME maybe a quarter or so. the only teams I see making central sweat & can very well beat ‘em is chaminade. 

the west & central is always popcorn time plus the bulls are gonna b even better this year. 

outside of that I see central 21 pointing everybody on their schedule including bishop Gorman. Home or away. 

I see what you mean as central reloaded but check booker t & norland rosters too. They got even better from last year & if you think they just gon lay down cause its cent you crazy. dont forget coach ice & max are the helm brother. 10+ time state champion coaches right there 

52 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

nmb never been no easy fa central. go look at the scores the past few years. If im not mistaken didnt nmb make it to that tri county championship game during covid. They lost but it goes to show they never are a pushover. 

Last year central beat nmb 41-0

2021- central beat them 41-6 

Both years nmb record was (4-6)

before then the last time they played was 2012 & central won 52-28

as far as the tri county championship yea they made it that was the year they played Dillard at traz & Dillard won 32-6.

54 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

I see what you mean as central reloaded but check booker t & norland rosters too. They got even better from last year & if you think they just gon lay down cause its cent you crazy. dont forget coach ice & max are the helm brother. 10+ time state champion coaches right there 

Central “RELOADING” is a whole understatement bro lol , & i pepped both rosters I already know booker T & norland gone give their opponents hell this year. I just don’t think norland or BTW have enough to give this central team a STATE TITLE game type of matchup.

because of the hype those games gonna get and the whole dade county aura , I see it being competitive in the first half because of emotion. But when the dust settles I see the rockets still coming out on top by atleast 14. 

Lakewood Spartans  St. Petersburg Schedule 

Northeast 

Miami Palmetto 

Homestead 

Pinellas Park 

Miami Edison 

Boca Ciega 

Miami Southridge 

Gibbs 

Largo

Chaminade Madonna 

Does anyone know how the Spartans are looking this fall. I'm asking because I see a lot of South Florida Schools.

2 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Lakewood Spartans  St. Petersburg Schedule 

Northeast 

Miami Palmetto 

Homestead 

Pinellas Park 

Miami Edison 

Boca Ciega 

Miami Southridge 

Gibbs 

Largo

Chaminade Madonna 

Does anyone know how the Spartans are looking this fall. I'm asking because I see a lot of South Florida Schools.

I have no idea but it seems they have gotten the picture that they wont win nothing playing in pinellas. they most likely lose all those games minus edison. 

On 7/6/2023 at 1:42 PM, cribboy305 said:

Miami central

koc Vangaurd

1 Bishop gorman

2 booker t

3 carol city

4 chaminade

5 nmb

6 west

7 norland

8 GMAC CHAMPIONSHIP 

9 monsignor pace

Im not gon lie, this is a GAUNTLET! every week is a state championship minus week 3 & 9. I love booker t this season & norland is coming different. I actually love norland to put it on lakeland bad. 

NMB is embarrassing garbage. I don’t want to bash the kids, it’s not them. The coach loves to take his team out of state and get embarrassed. It wouldn’t be so bad if they competed but they are a glorified JV team. The coach must have plenty of damaging evidence against some higher ups because he should have been canned about 15 years ago!