Hagerty 4-1 at East Ridge 3-2 tonight

badbird

This game is most likely for the runner up spot with both teams having already lost to Ocoee.  East Ridge lost at Ocoee 21-12 and Hagerty lost at home to Ocoee 20-13.  East Ridge has a dynamic QB in Besean McCray. They try to spread it out and let him make plays.  He has thrown for 668 yds and 10 TD's and rushed for around 300.  He is the key for East Ridge on offense. They do have a good back in Simmian Mitchell 68 carries 378 yards but McCray makes this offense go.  I think what ultimately decides this game will be on the other side of the ball. Hagerty runs the single wing and it can be hard for teams to game plan for. The weather did East Ridge no favor in cutting down prep time.  Hagerty has 4 backs over 300 yards.  They don't have many standout guys but they will pound it at you until you break on defense.  I think this ends up a shoot out.  I will go with the home team in a close one.  East Ridge 43 Hagerty 42

This game is most likely for the runner up spot with both teams having already lost to Ocoee.  East Ridge lost at Ocoee 21-12 and Hagerty lost at home to Ocoee 20-13.  East Ridge has a dynamic QB in Besean McCray. They try to spread it out and let him make plays.  He has thrown for 668 yds and 10 TD's and rushed for around 300.  He is the key for East Ridge on offense. They do have a good back in Simmian Mitchell 68 carries 378 yards but McCray makes this offense go.  I think what ultimately decides this game will be on the other side of the ball. Hagerty runs the single wing and it can be hard for teams to game plan for. The weather did East Ridge no favor in cutting down prep time.  Hagerty has 4 backs over 300 yards.  They don't have many standout guys but they will pound it at you until you break on defense.  I think this ends up a shoot out.  I will go with the home team in a close one.  East Ridge 43 Hagerty 42

East Ridge will put that Hagerty Defense to the test tonight. Should be a tight game.