Jacksonville Jaguars seek out nominations to recognize Hispanic and Latino Excellence in youth football

Joshua Wilson

The Jacksonville Jaguars are seeking out nominations to recognize Hispanic and Latino excellence in youth football. You can learn more about it here: https://floridahsfootball.com/2023/08/16/jacksonville-jaguars-seek-out-nominations-to-recognize-hispanic-and-latino-excellence-in-youth-football/

15 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

Woke or nah?

I know what you're getting at and that thought crossed my mind, too.  Ultimately,  I just figured the Jags were looking for a way to expand their fan base and decided to market to the portion of the state's population that's growing the fastest. 

59 minutes ago, Perspective said:

I know what you're getting at and that thought crossed my mind, too.  Ultimately,  I just figured the Jags were looking for a way to expand their fan base and decided to market to the portion of the state's population that's growing the fastest. 

I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with what the Jags did, I wish every organization did it.

I just expected blowback from a certain group of people who "rage against the system" when race or ethnicity is at the front of change.

I know they are lurking and saw my response:ph34r: