Keiser University (NAIA) to launch football program in 2018

SportsNut25

Broward,  Too right,   ... who'd a thunk it?   It's pretty close by, on that old Northwood University small campus, like only 90 acres.   Checkin radar.

Well, just keep in mind that the only thing official is Keiser will be starting a program and the team will be joining the TSCSports Conference.  The Keiser football stadium appears to still be in the "planned" stages.....

Meanwhile, the second best stadium (let's call it a micro-stadium)  of any level in PB County ( FAU being the best) lies across the street from Keiser, just added a jumbotron, are coming off the midst of a investigation which included how and where money was being allocated, and have other rumors circulating.....Just saying....

FIT WILL beat UCF too FIT gets alot of D1 players man from South Florida too mhhmmm

FIT is a top 50 team in D2 .....

If UCF played FIT right now they would hang them out to dry so quick....Even the best D2 team right now would be at least 24 point underdogs to UCF .  I would lay 50 with UCF versus Florida Tech pretty comfortably.  I would lay 40 with FAU!

I don't think so buddy lol

Okay...Trust me, there is a bigger difference in UCF and Florida Tech versus say Michigan and Rutgers.  Michigan stepped off the gas in the 3rd qtr in that, put back ups in and there still was a 78 point differential on a Big 10 FBS School....The coaching , facilities, $$$$, talent gap and depth is huge between FBS and D2.  

What do you think the score would be between Rutgers and Florida Tech?

Okay...Trust me, there is a bigger difference in UCF and Florida Tech versus say Michigan and Rutgers. Michigan stepped off the gas in the 3rd qtr in that, put back ups in and there still was a 78 point differential on a Big 10 FBS School....The coaching , facilities, $$$$, talent gap and depth is huge between FBS and D2.

What do you think the score would be between Rutgers and Florida Tech?

Man we will probably die i already FIT will get killed its just that im backing my future school up.

We played Bethune closely tho