FINAL DiLLARD 14 MiRAMAR 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

The Panthers Tough Schedule Right Out The Gate continues. 

the Patriots come in winning their last two games 57-0 & 61-0 respectively over Flanagan & coral glades. Patriots always have a stout defense. 

as for my panthers with losing a head coach a offensive coordinator, a defensive coordinator & over 25+ transfers everyone expected Dillard to be terrible this year. 

instead they’ve come out and have competed against some very good teams but just couldn’t finish. If Dillard wants this season to be special and prove the doubters wrong, they have to get a signature win starting Saturday Night. Will they we will see. 

PSA Dillard is (4-0) against Miramar the last 4 years.

1 minute ago, cribboy305 said:

I saw, Lot of grit in that dillard team. Yall gon be alright goin forward

Much love brudda. Yea they really put themselves out there with this tough ass schedule. Especially all that they lost. 

the defense most def played championship defense tonight against a very good Miramar squad who suppose to be fielding one of their best teams. Panther defense with 4 interceptions & actually played 4 full quarters who you look at that lol. 

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

finna smash this sh.t

But aye that’s the plan after all we lost this past summer we had a solid tough 4 game stretch to start the season & went 2-2 this will be our first “EASY” game all season so we will see how we they take advantage of it.

blow that shii out like a solid school would do or struggle to barely win like a below avg school would do. 

1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

Yall got that

99.9% chance you’re right but it’s about by how much is what’s gonna tell me all I need to know. If it’s by 17 or less that’s a huge problem when it comes to my defense of Dillard being a way better team then what most folks think of them right now.

if they’re as underrated as I believe they’re and last week was a turning the corner moment we should win this by 40+. As a good team would. 

36 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

99.9% chance you’re right but it’s about by how much is what’s gonna tell me all I need to know. If it’s by 17 or less that’s a huge problem when it comes to my defense of Dillard being a way better team then what most folks think of them right now.

if they’re as underrated as I believe they’re and last week was a turning the corner moment we should win this by 40+. As a good team would. 

You better get to 35 before half time then. Running clocks can kill the excessive scores.