Vero vs Treasure Coast stream

Trelle

19 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

You can even say 10 years ago when I was in school, we actually had kids transfer out but we mainly played with homegrown talent, from freshman and jv teams, when I was a freshman, we didn't have a freshman team 

When did they get rid of the freshman team? Man that was a great time and weeeded out a lot of wannabes before moving up to the JV/Varsity level.

6 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Hey now I’m not that old, so 19 years ago (lol) but yes I can honestly remember 3 kids that transferred in 1 from St Edward’s (private Vero school), one from John Carroll (private school in Ft. Pierce but he lived in Vero) and from Sebastian (who grew up in Vero and I personally have been friends to this day with since 6th grade and transferred in like myself after parents divorced and his dad was in Vero). 2 started on the line (C and G) and my buddy was a co-starter at QB. Everyone else pretty much came up playing 9-12th grade. We have a great group of feeder schools into 9th grade from multiple private and public middle schools I really don’t see the need for transfers. With home grown talent we were in the playoffs every year, playing good competition, and ALOT of camaraderie between the guys. 

I was not sure whether to give you a heart or the smiley face, LOL. Yes, you were a year younger than my older child back when you started posting on the Florida Varsity Central board. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I was not sure whether to give you a heart or the smiley face, LOL. Yes, you were a year younger than my older child back when you started posting on the Florida Varsity Central board. 

Yea I found that old board when I was a teachers aide my senior year. The teacher was also the varsity cheerleading coach and was super cool and just let me use her computer or run errands around town for her back when we had an open campus. Good times man!