Newberry VS Pahokee 1st round

Tigerfan1

Stop it please, the rep help them all night.. w

Was just asking normally there's controversy when a team rushed the field yet doesn't win. Looked like it was an amazing game.

You felt like the officials were off. Holding calls/PIs? just wanna know more about the game since I couldnt see it!

Sounds like one of the best first round 1A games in history.  Great showing by both teams.

Broward, this was one of the best H.S. Football games that I've personally seen in a while. Hats off to Newberry, they stuck with that veer but it cost them in the second half. Pahokee made adjustments and shut it down in the second half. I was impressed with Newberrys skill players. I was NOT impressed with their O/D lines. Those guys (Newberry) were HUGE. There was an obvious size advantage. Either Newberry's line is overrated, or Pahokee is just that good. I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Was just asking normally there's controversy when a team rushed the field yet doesn't win. Looked like it was an amazing game.

You felt like the officials were off. Holding calls/PIs? just wanna know more about the game since I couldnt see it!

Newberry's team rushed the field before the Ref's unpiled the bodies at the line. When the bodies were unpiled, Pahokee's QB clearly had the ball extended over the goal line. For the most part, it was a clean called game to me. Newberry's Offensive line was doing a lot of holding/tackling but it never called. 

Broward, this was one of the best H.S. Football games that I've personally seen in a while. Hats off to Newberry, they stuck with that veer but it cost them in the second half. Pahokee made adjustments and shut it down in the second half. I was impressed with Newberrys skill players. I was NOT impressed with their O/D lines. Those guys (Newberry) were HUGE. There was an obvious size advantage. Either Newberry's line is overrated, or Pahokee is just that good. I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Pahokee played a harder schedule overall and perhaps a few schools close to the size of the Newberry OL and DL.   

I was thinking of the PB County Home games next week .  1A and 3A games in PB County  are HUGE!