Battle of the Unbeaten's - 6A District 5

Proseteye

Forest Wildcats @ Vanguard Knights this Friday at Vanguard's Booster Stadium. Forest comes in at 6-0 and Vanguard at 7-0. Vanguard has played the better schedule and probably has the overall better athletes. Forest, IMO, has a good offensive weapon in RB David Bishop who averages 100 ypg. I don't think that Forest's passing game is anything to write home about. Vanguard has so many weapons I stopped counting, including one of best, if not, the best QB in Florida in Perry. I think that Vanguard will win this game handily. But, you never know. Forest is a good team and could surprise. 

Vanguard's toughest game will be it's last regular season game against 7-0 Lake Gibson at Lake Gibson. If they can take care of business against Forest and then handle Lake Gibson I give them a pretty good shot at making it to Orlando.  :unsure:

Forest Wildcats @ Vanguard Knights this Friday at Vanguard's Booster Stadium. Forest comes in at 6-0 and Vanguard at 7-0. Vanguard has played the better schedule and probably has the overall better athletes. Forest, IMO, has a good offensive weapon in RB David Bishop who averages 100 ypg. I don't think that Forest's passing game is anything to write home about. Vanguard has so many weapons I stopped counting, including one of best, if not, the best QB in Florida in Perry. I think that Vanguard will win this game handily. But, you never know. Forest is a good team and could surprise.

Vanguard's toughest game will be it's last regular season game against 7-0 Lake Gibson at Lake Gibson. If they can take care of business against Forest and then handle Lake Gibson I give them a pretty good shot at making it to Orlando. :unsure:

proset you going to be at booster stadium for this one? I'll most definately be their to check my alma mater out for the first time in 2016 and I agree Vanguard should win this game handily. But this is the biggest game in the history of this rivalry as both come in undefeated for the first time in series history, Forest coming off their bye week and will come out fired up for this one as will the knights, I'll say the V by atleast 24 points

Is Forest much better than North Marion this year?

I know Forest is undefeated but the North Marion schedule appears to be significantly harder.

NM and Forest were supposed to play week 2 of the season but the game was cancelled and never made up, NM usually owns forest and probably would have again this year... Forest will probably be able to hang with the Knights for a quarter or 2 and that will be it, To much offensive firepower and Forest isn't as good as their record shows

proset you going to be at booster stadium for this one? I'll most definately be their to check my alma mater out for the first time in 2016 and I agree Vanguard should win this game handily. But this is the biggest game in the history of this rivalry as both come in undefeated for the first time in series history, Forest coming off their bye week and will come out fired up for this one as will the knights, I'll say the V by atleast 24 points

Unfortunately I have a prior engagement on Friday. However, I cannot even imagine the crowd that will fill the huge Booster Stadium. For just regular games the stands fill up on both sides. Guess there will be a lot of folks standing outside of the fence. Will you be able to see some of your old classmates there? 

Unfortunately I have a prior engagement on Friday. However, I cannot even imagine the crowd that will fill the huge Booster Stadium. For just regular games the stands fill up on both sides. Guess there will be a lot of folks standing outside of the fence. Will you be able to see some of your old classmates there?

yeah I plan on meeting up with quite a few of my old classmates that I haven't seen in years, should be a packed house tomorrow night for this one as I have heard the tickets that Forest were selling at their school have already sold out