(5-3) CAROL CiTY @ (7-2) DiLLARD 1st ROUND PLAYOFFS

It's not call bandwagon... It's call going with the favorites on paper... What's so hard about that logic?

It's nothing wrong with that that's why we're all different people because we have different opinions we're hardly if ever will all agree on the same things.

My only issue was when I was hearing the word guarantee go around because in the end nobody knows we can have our favorites who we like to win but in the end the game still has to be played & anything can happen.

& that's why i meantioned 2013 not to say the teams are the same or to even say the results are going to be the same but in the end things can & do happen.

As I stated before I don't even think there is a monumental gap between Carol city and Dillard on paper Yes Carol city had the tougher schedule and some eye candy wins but it's all about matchups and also whose to say Dillard is not as talented as Carol city just because we didn't play there schedule don't mean we're not as talented as them are we !???i can't say yes or no we will see next Friday.

This is not a Game where 1 team has NO BUSSINESS on the field with the other both of these teams are legit.!!

It's nothing wrong with that that's why we're all different people because we have different opinions we're hardly if ever will all agree on the same things.

My only issue was when I was hearing the word guarantee go around because in the end nobody knows we can have our favorites who we like to win but in the end the game still has to be played & anything can happen.

& that's why i meantioned 2013 not to say the teams are the same or to even say the results are going to be the same but in the end things can & do happen.

As I stated before I don't even think there is a monumental gap between Carol city and Dillard on paper Yes Carol city had the tougher schedule and some eye candy wins but it's all about matchups and also whose to say Dillard is not as talented as Carol city just because we didn't play there schedule don't mean we're not as talented as them are we !???i can't say yes or no we will see next Friday.

This is not a Game where 1 team has NO BUSSINESS on the field with the other both of these teams are legit.!!

And that last statement is where I disagree with you at.. Ask anybody in Dade and broward besides hardcore Dillard fans like you who they think will win and they will tell you Carol City.. Top to bottom they have a way better team then Dillard... Better RB, WR, Oline, LB, Secondary... Don't know much about the qb situation at Dillard and I'll give a slight edge to Dillard's dline cause I love Ford.... But besides that this is not a equal game... 3/4 of Carol City team that smash Dillard last year is still on the team.... @Dillard what's y'all scoring average this whole year?

And that last statement is where I disagree with you at.. Ask anybody in Dade and broward besides hardcore Dillard fans like you who they think will win and they will tell you Carol City.. Top to bottom they have a way better team then Dillard... Better RB, WR, Oline, LB, Secondary... Don't know much about the qb situation at Dillard and I'll give a slight edge to Dillard's dline cause I love Ford.... But besides that this is not a equal game... 3/4 of Carol City team that smash Dillard last year is still on the team.... @Dillard what's y'all scoring average this whole year?

And that's where I disagreed with you because your going to last year those same players was also on the 2013 team as well you trying to take 2015 and run with it to 2016 and you can do that because first off Carol city don't even have the same Qb which is a Huge difference from last year to this year.

Secondly Dillard is not even the Same Team we Have a Whrirw New Qb and we Have a entire new coaching staff besides the head coach Dillard is by FAR better this Year then last year and you can see that in person and on film.

And you say everybody other then Dillard fans will agree that Carol city will win and have the better team again NOT true because there are many NON DILLARD fans who are siding with dillard for a plethora of reasons. Even the Carol city people that came to the three way tie breaker Monday said that this is a different Dillard team and that we're just as Good as the teams Carol city faced and that if they don't come with their BEST GAME Dillard will beat them.

And that came from hardcore MIAMI CAROL CITY ALUMNIS and it wasn't just no 2 or 3 there either it was over a dozen so as I said I respectfully agree with u on that Zoe because OL LINE I give it to Dillard there height avg is 6'4 190+ our D line I Give it to Dillard for many reasons their Avg is 6'5 340+ with quickness and speed.

Qb's I give it a Tie both are Talented as heck both know how to make good decisions and get out the pocket when it's breaking down.

Coaching I'll save that to after the next week but what I can say is that for the first time ever I actually see adjustments being made actual plays being Rqn their not lining up in the same formations doing the same thing over and over they actually play ball witch is 1 thing they didn't do last year.

But to answer your question we're undefeated at home and we're AVG 37.8 points per game at Home and Defense wise we're only giving up 13.2 points per game at home and on the Season were only giving up avg 16 points per game. Like it or not Zoe this is not the Dillard team from last year BROWARD DARTER BLUE can all attest to that they have seen Dillard in person this year they are way better.

And that's where I disagreed with you because your going to last year those same players was also on the 2013 team as well you trying to take 2015 and run with it to 2016 and you can do that because first off Carol city don't even have the same Qb which is a Huge difference from last year to this year.

Secondly Dillard is not even the Same Team we Have a Whrirw New Qb and we Have a entire new coaching staff besides the head coach Dillard is by FAR better this Year then last year and you can see that in person and on film.

And you say everybody other then Dillard fans will agree that Carol city will win and have the better team again NOT true because there are many NON DILLARD fans who are siding with dillard for a plethora of reasons. Even the Carol city people that came to the three way tie breaker Monday said that this is a different Dillard team and that we're just as Good as the teams Carol city faced and that if they don't come with their BEST GAME Dillard will beat them.

And that came from hardcore MIAMI CAROL CITY ALUMNIS and it wasn't just no 2 or 3 there either it was over a dozen so as I said I respectfully agree with u on that Zoe because OL LINE I give it to Dillard there height avg is 6'4 190+ our D line I Give it to Dillard for many reasons their Avg is 6'5 340+ with quickness and speed.

Qb's I give it a Tie both are Talented as heck both know how to make good decisions and get out the pocket when it's breaking down.

Coaching I'll save that to after the next week but what I can say is that for the first time ever I actually see adjustments being made actual plays being Rqn their not lining up in the same formations doing the same thing over and over they actually play ball witch is 1 thing they didn't do last year.

But to answer your question we're undefeated at home and we're AVG 37.8 points per game at Home and Defense wise we're only giving up 13.2 points per game at home and on the Season were only giving up avg 16 points per game. Like it or not Zoe this is not the Dillard team from last year BROWARD DARTER BLUE can all attest to that they have seen Dillard in person this year they are way better.

Once again 2013 Carol City was a one man show.. The ribs weren't there in 2013. Those WRs weren't there in 2013.. Kevaughn Dingle was actually a CB playing at Krop as a freshmen.. Buckshot was at Chaminade 2013... 3/4 of there defense weren't there and the studs CB graduated last year and they gain some from Miramar and American University and they have the most important thing in Coach Cogdale who was at University of West Virginia .... Only coach that left Carol City was their OC who is at Doral Academy... Let's put a freindly wager, Carol City wins you buy me a plate of oxtails from the best Haitian or Jamaican restaurant broward has to offer that night cause I'm coming to your neck of the woods.. If Dillard win you name it I got you... So what's good?

Once again 2013 Carol City was a one man show.. The ribs weren't there in 2013. Those WRs weren't there in 2013.. Kevaughn Dingle was actually a CB playing at Krop as a freshmen.. Buckshot was at Chaminade 2013... 3/4 of there defense weren't there and the studs CB graduated last year and they gain some from Miramar and American University and they have the most important thing in Coach Cogdale who was at University of West Virginia .... Only coach that left Carol City was their OC who is at Doral Academy... Let's put a freindly wager, Carol City wins you buy me a plate of oxtails from the best Haitian or Jamaican restaurant broward has to offer that night cause I'm coming to your neck of the woods.. If Dillard win you name it I got you... So what's good?

Deal. Your gonna b on Carol city side or Dillard should sit over on our side with me bro.