Pasco County All Star Game

nolebull813

I went to the Pasco County all star game yesterday at Sunlake High in Land O Lakes. There was about 40 penalties and numerous times kids had to be broken up for fighting. I was standing on the sidelines near the end zone closest to the exit of the stadium. 

With about 3 minutes left in the game, a fight with some players started breaking out, and the refs started walking off the field yelling at each other to let’s go. They were running off the field towards the parking lot. There was parents screaming and heckling them. I grabbed my son and we started walking with the refs toward the parking lot and asked them what happened and the ref said “every F’in year this game never gets completed. It’s called for fighting. 

Then out of nowhere the players started fighting on the field. Then all the players on each sideline rushed the field and started fighting. Then people were jumping from the stands and all of a sudden there was about 500 people in a melee on the field. Thankfully no guns were drawn. 

24 minutes ago, WindsorCT said:

Sounds about right. This has happened the last three years. Maybe not to this extent but par for the course for Pasco county all star game. Should be the last one they have!

That’s what the ref said. They don’t complete this game. What’s ironic is all the main rivals are on the same team since it’s divided into East Pasco and West Pasco. So these players fighting each other aren’t even on teams who hate the other team. Just punks who can’t handle themselves. And they are seniors. You would think they would be a little more mature but I guess not