HSFB 100

sjr89

Depaul is good....already beat them....we should really be in group 4 all the time....our enrollment dropped by the large senior class graduating...so we went from 4 to 3.  So we play all them all in the league but play group 3 this year for states..., Bergen Catholic / Don Bosco / Paramus Catholic / St Peters ...last year we lost to Bosco in the final at Giants stadium....beat them all but lost to DB this year....our league is brutal...IMO the best league in the country....

Depaul is good....already beat them....we should really be in group 4 all the time....our enrollment dropped by the large senior class graduating...so we went from 4 to 3.  So we play all them all in the league but play group 3 this year for states..., Bergen Catholic / Don Bosco / Paramus Catholic / St Peters ...last year we lost to Bosco in the final at Giants stadium....beat them all but lost to DB this year....our league is brutal...IMO the best league in the country....

Sure will not argue against the BNU being the best or one of the top 3 for sure.

looks like the website is down....just a shame...lot of good peeps on that board...hopefully they will migrate here....

we are all reassembling at 

Not sure if I can post this link for you or not as management at this and the TX site seem to be up in the air on how to handle us. TX has banned us. Kinda shot himself in the foot. 

To the site mod, if the link is not allowed, my apologies and I will not post it again. 

The new site is gonna happen, I would request your help rather than to try and thwart a brother in time of distress as TX is now doing. People will not forget that. 

thanks

BTW, I have no affiliation with that site. I am just one of the lost posters. 

peace brothers.