9/27 Fort Pierce Central (district)

10/4 Miami Booker T Washington 

10/11 @ Rockledge

10/18 BYE

10/25 Treasure Coast (district)

11/1 @ Palm Bay

Still gotta get that KOC tho...

1 hour ago, JDHoss said:

Sounds like a good night to get some garbage fries from Cafe 66 or an oyster po'boy from Fishack before heading over. 

I'm definitely gonna get the night off lol, I ate at fishack last week....

For a spring game, this is interesting, I wanna see Vero deals with the QB/RB tandem from West Boca 

2 hours ago, JDHoss said:

Sounds like a good night to get some garbage fries from Cafe 66 or an oyster po'boy from Fishack before heading over. 

It’s been a while since I been back home in Vero but back in the day me and the guys would go over to Heavenly Wings next door to the stadium, they made some pretty good fish sandwiches too! That was *sigh 20 years ago though.

On 3/13/2024 at 9:32 PM, Vero Indian said:

I'm definitely gonna get the night off lol, I ate at fishack last week....

For a spring game, this is interesting, I wanna see Vero deals with the QB/RB tandem from West Boca 

Who will be at QB for Vero this year? 

13 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Week 2

Buchholz at Vero Beach 

I believe Buchholz is Seminole's replacement, because both teams are pretty similar and plus Seminole is now in our playoff bracket

I wonder if this is the first time that Vero and Buchholz have ever met?

4 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

I believe Buchholz is Seminole's replacement, because both teams are pretty similar and plus Seminole is now in our playoff bracket

I wonder if this is the first time that Vero and Buchholz have ever met?

I have Veros history from 1946-2023 and a few before that. Buchholz only been around since the 70s so when I get home I will find out for you

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

I have Veros history from 1946-2023 and a few before that. Buchholz only been around since the 70s so when I get home I will find out for you

This is actually shaping up to be a good schedule, especially since we're going to take a chance on grooming one of our jv qbs......I also noticed that all these teams are bringing back alot, and they all are returning starting qbs

1 hour ago, Vero Indian said:

This is actually shaping up to be a good schedule, especially since we're going to take a chance on grooming one of our jv qbs......I also noticed that all these teams are bringing back alot, and they all are returning starting qbs

Vero has brand awareness so playing and even beating them holds a lot of weight over on that side of the state 

On 3/23/2024 at 1:49 PM, nolebull813 said:

Can you find out when was the last time Vero traveled to Broward and Dade in the regular season, this is an interesting thing I need to know 

According to Max Preps:

8/23 @ Eau Gallie

8/30 Gainesville Bucholz 

9/6 Homestead

9/12 @ Centennial (district)

9/20 @ Palm Bay Heritage

9/27 Fort Pierce Central (district)

10/11 @ Rockledge

10/18 BYE

11/1 @ Palm Bay

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

According to Max Preps:

8/23 @ Eau Gallie

8/30 Gainesville Bucholz 

9/6 Homestead

9/12 @ Centennial (district)

9/20 @ Palm Bay Heritage

9/27 @ Fort Pierce Central (district)

10/11 @ Rockledge

10/18 BYE

11/1 @ Palm Bay

Noticed all the away games are in Brevard but the two strong Miami teams are at home.....

2 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

Noticed all the away games are in Brevard but the two strong Miami teams are at home.....

Doesn’t surprise me, Vero always schedules tougher opponents at home usually, I’m actually surprised they were able to convince 2 Dade county teams to come here after last years debacle with Northwestern. 

21 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Doesn’t surprise me, Vero always schedules tougher opponents at home usually, I’m actually surprised they were able to convince 2 Dade county teams to come here after last years debacle with Northwestern. 

I remember when Vero ducked a spring game against Booker t in 2014 now things changed...