Miami BTW?

15 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

Have to see how the transfer class comes together. Probably underdogs at Traz vs. the Rockets and favorites at home vs. BTW. Of course, both games could go either way.

I agree, both games will be filled forsure. 

On 4/27/2024 at 6:27 PM, FBGUY1989 said:

Might not be. Booker T. doesn't travel well and we don't know if Lakeland will bring people. Either way both are good matches 

Lakeland folks will show up just because Miami is in town. May not be filled up but you get the gist. But Lakeland coming to miami for the first time tho will be nice. I think the city will just show up to watch. 

Lakeland will have one of the toughest early schedules in the state. At Miami Central, at Sumner, At Lake Mary, hosting Miami BTW. Sumner is much better than their (lack of) history suggests. Lake Mary has a top Qb prospect and a solid program. And we know- despite the predictable sandbagging- that the Miami schools are going to be fierce.

On 5/2/2024 at 9:17 PM, Longtime Observer said:

Lakeland is still hosting BTW I'm told. They only have three home games at the moment, looking for a fourth.

Ok I was gonna say. I had talked to my lil brother & he said they was still heading up there despite rumors. Good stuff, the T aint ducking no smoke

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

Ok I was gonna say. I had talked to my lil brother & he said they was still heading up there despite rumors. Good stuff, the T aint ducking no smoke

Yeah, I think seeing the game disappear from maxpreps caused me to overreact. I know the Tornadoes are coming and they're coming to win.  I just hope we don't let 'em :D

20 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

You right. Down year or not if Ice has anything to do with it Booker T. ain't running from nobody