IMG Academy Schedules

SportsNut25

6 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

If I am not  mistaken a player may only be on one roster per week.

That is correct 

However i noticed last year when one of our jv games got cancelled a day early due to weather they moved a few up for the varisty game but yes if you play on jv you can't play Varisty the same week

Yeah, but the Blue team is not a JV team. It's a Varsity team. Their entire roster is listed under the National Team. On Marxpreps thay do have a separate listing for IMG Blue but no players are listed on the roster. Possibly nearer to the season we will see a compliment of players listed.  Someone is going to be busy, from the IMG coaching staff, plugging in and removing different players on a weekly basis.

30 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Yeah, but the Blue team is not a JV team. It's a Varsity team. Their entire roster is listed under the National Team. On Marxpreps thay do have a separate listing for IMG Blue but no players are listed on the roster. Possibly nearer to the season we will see a compliment of players listed.  Someone is going to be busy, from the IMG coaching staff, plugging in and removing different players on a weekly basis.

Either way you can only play 1 game a week unless you end up with a game getting pushed back due to weather like some did last year 

I have been on that campus many times. IMG has the best of everything that money can buy. They also work their lower tier employees like dogs with little pay and no time off. They will have offsite staff handle all of that paperwork with no questions.

If you have never been on that campus or seen them work it would be hard to explain from a keyboard.