What?

Hwy17

So, I haven't seen my Hardee Wildcats play in person yet. I listen to the kickoff classic and first game broadcast and finally get my chance to see a game tonight. I've heard so much about our qb and some of others that I had high expectations. I go to the game tonight, which was away against Sebring, wait through the weather delay and take my seat in the rain only to learn that several of the best players on the team would not be starting, apparently for being late to practice. I watch as the backups are getting killed. Finally I ( and a lot of others) leave as the weather got worse and Sebring up 28-0. After I leave the starters get put in and now Hardee is making a comeback. 28-14 in the 3rd.

3 minutes ago, Hwy17 said:

So, I haven't seen my Hardee Wildcats play in person yet. I listen to the kickoff classic and first game broadcast and finally get my chance to see a game tonight. I've heard so much about our qb and some of others that I had high expectations. I go to the game tonight, which was away against Sebring, wait through the weather delay and take my seat in the rain only to learn that several of the best players on the team would not be starting, apparently for being late to practice. I watch as the backups are getting killed. Finally I ( and a lot of others) leave as the weather got worse and Sebring up 28-0. After I leave the starters get put in and now Hardee is making a comeback. 28-14 in the 3rd.

Lol wow that's why I stay until the end bad weather or not losing or winning call me crazy ... guess I am lol

5 minutes ago, Hwy17 said:

Lol well at least they back in the game