WEEK 5 SOUTH FL PREDiCTiONS

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

MiAMi Central (3-0) vs img academy (2-0) The time has finally come I've been waiting for this game since it was announced not sure if this game is away or home for the rockets it shows this game will be a home game for the rockets but either way img academy got their work cut out for them the rockets come in red hot ...their fresh off a huge win in vegas vs bishop Gorman who had their 55 game win streak the week b4 the rockets also have wins over booker t enough said and a very talented chaminade Madonna team ....now I was 1 of the 1s that when I saw this game I said blow out img automatically but i'll be the first to eat crow and say NOT SO FAST Miami central can very well win this game I wish I could see it in person.....sigghh this is a very hard 1 to pick

MY PREDICTION 31-28 ........this can go either way but i'll lean iMG but hope the rockets pull it off. 

BOOKER T (1-1) VS MiAMi NORTHWESTERN (2-0) ..... Another great game.!! the tornadoes face off against highly talented and highly dangerous Miami northwestern bulls this game right here can either be a fight to the finish or a bulls route ...the tornadoes hung tough against Miami central 3 weeks ago can they do it again and actually win this 1 ....witch ice t anything is possible.....MY PREDICTION is MNW 34 BOOKER T 21

DILLARD (0-2) @ DEERFIELD BEACH (1-1) The panthers first road game of the season after having 4 consecutive home games but hurricane Irma stopped the last 2 from happening nonetheless this is a game that I'm rolling with the bucks all day dillard's defense is slightly avg but loses it's fight if scored on first our offense is devastating to watch ...we've been missing our top receiver in Bryce oliver since kick off classics were still trying to break in a new OC who came in week 1 after our previously OC just left reasons unknown add all that up with the bucks coming off a loss against a national power I'm picking Deerfield in a route even in their lost their offense wasn't the problem it was their defense which I'm sure was corrected both of these teams know each other cross time rival but dillard has given me no reason to believe they will go on the road and win this game hate to say it but my panthers will be 0-3 after Friday night MY PREDICTION DEERFIELD 35-8

CHAMINADE (1-1) @ AMERICAN HERITAGE (2-0) When I first saw this game I was like man this is gonna be a great game could possibly go to the wire but after seeing both teams this year I don't believe this game will be close by halftime in 2 games the lions have been blown out by the rockets and was down 13-0 to Miramar before rallying to win 14-13 where as the patriots just have looked dominant as ever this 1 could get ugly folks MY PREDICTION AHP 42 CHAMINADE 13

BLANCHE ELY (0-2) @ BOYD ANDERSON (1-1) This game right here lol I don't know what to make of it week 1 boyd Anderson loses 15-0 to pace then beats Boynton beach in a low scoring affair ely on the other hand what in the world is going on they bring in a good coach in davis who turned monarch around in his 1st seasons they got a few transfers in but they go and lose 30-13 to stranahan then get they get blasted 33-0 by plantation MY PREDICTION For this one boyd Anderson 14 ely 12

feel  free to add additional games and score predictions.

That IMG vs Central game is a home game for IMG. And it should be a great game between 2 teams in top 5 Nationally in USA today Rankings. Central has definitely got the firepower to pull it off with there bundle of RBs and ever improving defense, I'll be in intendence over there to see that one for sure.. Some other great games on the docket as well 

If Central can stop or seriously slow down IMG's three headed monster of Hightower, Burton, and Pledger, then they may have a good chance. Sanders at RB is no slouch either. This season teams have been able to put pressure on Sitkowski in spite of IMG having one of the largest OL's at over 300 lbs per player. I think a major reason that IMG is not playing up to par is their Center. With his horrible play he has cost IMG big time. If they have solved that problem then they will be playing much better than they did in their last two games. IMG simply has too many key outstanding players for any team to overcome easily. My prediction is that IMG will find Central's weak points and take advantage. One of those weak points I believe may be Central's defensive secondary.

2 hours ago, Proseteye said:

If Central can stop or seriously slow down IMG's three headed monster of Hightower, Burton, and Pledger, then they may have a good chance. Sanders at RB is no slouch either. This season teams have been able to put pressure on Sitkowski in spite of IMG having one of the largest OL's at over 300 lbs per player. I think a major reason that IMG is not playing up to par is their Center. With his horrible play he has cost IMG big time. If they have solved that problem then they will be playing much better than they did in their last two games. IMG simply has too many key outstanding players for any team to overcome easily. My prediction is that IMG will find Central's weak points and take advantage. One of those weak points I believe may be Central's defensive secondary.

Good points should be a exciting game

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Central by 7

Miami Northwestern by 10

Deerfield Beach by 20

AHP by 17

Ely by 3

pinkos have us losing by 18 so you 2 uppe'd them lol but so far we haven't lost by more then 17 take away a inetentional grounding penalty in the end zone which led to a safty and a blocked punt which led to a safety were talking about a 21-8 ball game western beat us 20-16 so I guess I better be prepared for our worst lost this season hope the fans don't leave early.

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

pinkos have us losing by 18 so you 2 uppe'd them lol but so far we haven't lost by more then 17 take away a inetentional grounding penalty in the end zone which led to a safty and a blocked punt which led to a safety were talking about a 21-8 ball game western beat us 20-16 so I guess I better be prepared for our worst lost this season hope the fans don't leave early.

all your picks look solid except for the last 1 I actually got boyd Anderson in this game ely has looked putrid and pathetic being outscored 63-13 in your first 2 games is insane.

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

The biggest thing I've noticed with dillard so far is offense has been cold as ice, if the offense comes out hot they make this a game but if not this could end up being 20-0 or 24-3 or worse depending on how good deerfield offense is,  this probably will be a defensive battle though

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

The biggest thing I've noticed with dillard so far is offense has been cold as ice, if the offense comes out hot they make this a game but if not this could end up being 20-0 or 24-3 or worse depending on how good deerfield offense is,  this probably will be a defensive battle though

I agree luckily for us Deerfield offense hasn't been lighting up the score board either other then in nj they scored only 6 vs carol city which would almost gurantee you a lost in 98% of your games lol which they almost lost CC was at the goal line and fumbled and they scored 10 vs chaminade so if our defense can do similar and our offense finally shows up who knows.!! but we have to start fast.!! no more trying to catch up every time we get scored on the team confidence goes out the window