Hardee 42 Booker 6

Hwy17

15 minutes ago, HWY 27 said:

I agree. Offense is way better this year!

But what about the defense?  They gave up nearly 450 rushing yards to Avon Park,  and 50 points to Sebring.  How many total yards did Sebring have on Hardee? 

50 minutes ago, Heartland01 said:

They are a lot better then their record!

They are 2-2.  They beat a decent 2-2 Fort Meade 22-7 in week 1, were blasted by Sebring 50-29,  lost 21 - 20 to a decent Avon Park team but surrendered nearly 450 rushing yards who the week before rushed for 106 yards on Frostproof and won 6-0.  Booker is flat out pathetic.

To me Hardee has taken care of business thus far against what they should have .  I think 2-2 is right about where they should be.  They better fix that defense though...

2 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

But what about the defense?  They gave up nearly 450 rushing yards to Avon Park,  and 50 points to Sebring.  How many total yards did Sebring have on Hardee? 

They are 2-2.  They beat a decent 2-2 Fort Meade 22-7 in week 1, were blasted by Sebring 50-29,  lost 21 - 20 to a decent Avon Park team but surrendered nearly 450 rushing yards who the week before rushed for 106 yards on Frostproof and won 6-0.  Booker is flat out pathetic.

To me Hardee has taken care of business thus far against what they should have .  I think 2-2 is right about where they should be.  They better fix that defense though...

So far I've only got to see them play a half against Sebring.  In that game, something like 7 or 8 starters were made sit out the first half, including the starting qb and several on the defense.  The game was 28-0 end of 1, at half and then the starters played the second half, after I got up an left.  I was told a number of starters didn't play against Avon Park either.  At least those are non-district games and likely that Sebring & Avon Park will win out their regular season with 8 or more wins so it shouldn't hurt us point wise.  But you're correct, the Southeast game should be for the district title.