DILLARD (0-3) @ STRANAHAN (2-1)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

IN 2 days we take on the much improved stranahan dragons who are 2-1 on the year thought they was 2-0 didn't know they played st Thomas last night but all in all I don't know when was the last time dillard started 0-3 as long as I've been following this school I've never seen it we started 0-2 in 2012 and won our next 7 but 0-3 smh it pains my heart man and the sad part about it is that dillard can be very well 0-4 after Thursday if they don't do something they haven't did all year long so far which is play panther football. then after Thursday we are at home on Monday vs boyd Anderson for our make up district game then we are at home for homecoming vs archbishop McCarthy I strongly believe this is 1 of the hardest schedules dillard has ever had since the year 2000 but man does this losing sucks how this game is gonna go Thursday ??? cant even tell you. GO PANTHEERRSSSSS.!!!

20 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

IN 2 days we take on the much improved stranahan dragons who are 2-1 on the year thought they was 2-0 didn't know they played st Thomas last night but all in all I don't know when was the last time dillard started 0-3 as long as I've been following this school I've never seen it we started 0-2 in 2012 and won our next 7 but 0-3 smh it pains my heart man and the sad part about it is that dillard can be very well 0-4 after Thursday if they don't do something they haven't did all year long so far which is play panther football. then after Thursday we are at home on Monday vs boyd Anderson for our make up district game then we are at home for homecoming vs archbishop McCarthy I strongly believe this is 1 of the hardest schedules dillard has ever had since the year 2000 but man does this losing sucks how this game is gonna go Thursday ??? cant even tell you. GO PANTHEERRSSSSS.!!!

I honestly don't think you all should play starters too long on Thursday, you all need the win over Boyd more than this one because you all lose to Boyd season likely done because your all's best shot is winning district, without it the odds of making playoffs is thin 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I honestly don't think you all should play starters too long on Thursday, you all need the win over Boyd more than this one because you all lose to Boyd season likely done because your all's best shot is winning district, without it the odds of making playoffs is thin 

nahh they need to play all 4 quarter's and then some they not winning states and they not getting pass the 1st round so wether we get in or not don't matter we made it the past 2 years and the past 4 out of 5 ...they need to go out there and play every game like it's their last if they gone beat boyd Anderson Monday it's gonna happen and it wont be because they rested starters starters had 2 weeks and a 1 hour and 30 min weather delay rest Friday with a 5 in 3rd and 4th quarter because of time reason's.