Vero Beach beats Lincoln 35-7

Floridatechfootball

3 minutes ago, roygod said:

Very good analysis. Your right on. I just hope your wrong.

Vero fans like their games to be played on their home field. We are a spoiled bunch and I believe we are the only team that sells season ticket seats in high school, which is the reason we have had weaker schedules in the past. Vero actually pays teams to play on our home field. But things are changing now that Coach J is here !!!

we have season tickets but the numbers suck lol

well reserved section are season tickets and it probably averages only 20-30% capacity in that section each week

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

Osceola will over take Vero if they both win out.  it will be close but Osceola will have a slight edge.  There are about 6 games that are swing games and Vero will need most to go in there favor.  Cocoa vs Pahokee is big for Vero.  Vero will win out.  Osceola will have their hands full with Lake Brantley.  If both win out Vero will have between 41.1 and 43.3.  If Osceola wins out they will have between 42.9 and 45.4.  I project Vero with 42.8 and Osceola 43.1

see above

4 hours ago, FloTech said:

You must not live here a lot of rich white folks money go to this school 

I must be one of the rich white people you talking about...stop being the stereotypical young black angry sounding thug and go other places in the state...most people that have money in vero are seasonal wanna see money go to palm beach

1 hour ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

I must be one of the rich white people you talking about...stop being the stereotypical young black angry sounding thug and go other places in the state...most people that have money in vero are seasonal wanna see money go to palm beach

It's the truth the white folk in this county got money and they love the football team there is white folk here that look like they ain't got nun but they do.....