Pop Quiz: What Coach

gatorman-uf

Decided to start a new thread rather than stay on a previous question:

Of Florida High School coaches with 200+ wins in football, which ones have won a state championship in something other than football?

Stoner77 named Danny Green (Baker County Boys Weightlifting 1988 and 1989)

There are still two more at least that I know:
One won 4 state titles and 2 runner-ups (I thought he had his name on the sport complex at their school, but now I am not sure).
One won 3 state titles and 1 runner-up (I know has his name on the "sports complex" for his "other" sport).
I will wait until Friday to put up another hint. 

3 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Decided to start a new thread rather than stay on a previous question:

Of Florida High School coaches with 200+ wins in football, which ones have won a state championship in something other than football?

Stoner77 named Danny Green (Baker County Boys Weightlifting 1988 and 1989)

There are still two more at least that I know:
One won 4 state titles and 2 runner-ups (I thought he had his name on the sport complex at their school).
One won 3 state titles and 1 runner-up (I know has his name on the "sports complex" for his "other" sport).

They baseball coaches? 

Friday Hints:

1) As football coaches, both coached against each other with Coach #1 (Won 4 state titles and 2 runner-ups in another sport) winning 6 times and Coach #2 winning 0. 

2) All of the schools that the men were head coaches at are south of the northern tip of Lake Okeechobee.

3) Coach #2's State Championships are not in the FHSAA record books due to a change in the sport. 

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Al Morrell at Clewiston had 200+ wins as a football coach(one co-championship) and won state track titles 

Sam Budnyk at Cardinal Newman had 200+ wins as a football coach and won state softball titles

Correct... Sam Budnyk won 3 state championships in slow pitch softball, but the FHSAA does not have slow pitch records on their website.