Ok Soo....

Guest RocketFuel

Guest RocketFuel

What's the deal with that FLAVarsity message board, why are people always getting banned over there, or have some sensitivity. I try my best to like all the tabs on here, but I recently saw a fan get his comment taken off because he put the season poll out. Like what's the real issue. Don't we all love the Game. ROCKETS!!!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

What's the deal with that FLAVarsity message board, why are people always getting banned over there, or have some sensitivity. I try my best to like all the tabs on here, but I recently saw a fan get his comment taken off because he put the season poll out. Like what's the real issue. Don't we all love the Game. ROCKETS!!!!

i was wondering the same thing but aye will u be at traz powell tonight for the game?

He removed the post because it came from this site. Had it came from just about any other site in the state such as BCP, or any other site that posts polls on their sites he probably would have let it go. I guess he feels that this site threatens his livelihood. The truth is this site is the fastest growing site for high school football in the state of Florida. Anyone who has posted on that site for years like myself, knows that the board over there is dying. I personally do not post at Flavarsity any more and encourage others to do the same.