Bartram Trail 2018 schedule

DisabledAccount

17 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm curious of that apopka game 

@DarterBlue2 what apopka supposed to look like in 2018

Bad Bird has it pretty much spot on. All skill kids are scheduled to come back. Heavy attrition due to graduation from both the OL and DL. 

Apopka usually finds linemen. But you never know. BT throws it a lot and our secondary has historically had trouble with QBs that spray the ball around. It should be an interesting game and replaces Norland after what happened last year. 

45 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Bad Bird has it pretty much spot on. All skill kids are scheduled to come back. Heavy attrition due to graduation from both the OL and DL. 

Apopka usually finds linemen. But you never know. BT throws it a lot and our secondary has historically had trouble with QBs that spray the ball around. It should be an interesting game and replaces Norland after what happened last year. 

Both their qbs were seniors last year and that only being 2nd game i doubt any qb will be at top level by then 

One thing I was impressed by apopka was overall size of the team,  specifically on the line

I would favor apopka by close to 14 points if i had to guess right now 

15 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Both their qbs were seniors last year and that only being 2nd game i doubt any qb will be at top level by then 

One thing I was impressed by apopka was overall size of the team,  specifically on the line

I would favor apopka by close to 14 points if i had to guess right now 

The way I see things, Apopka has a chance to be very good. But at this stage, I will keep my fingers crossed. I will let you know how I feel after the blue and white game and the Spring scrimmage between Apopka, Pine Ridge and Orange City U. I believe the scrimmage is at Pine Ridge's home field.