Florida vs West Coast Question

OldSchoolLion

Was watching film of DJ Uiagalelei of St John Bosco.  Last year, Northwestern got beat by one one of those taller, West Coast, pro-style passers in Arizona.  The only other game in the recent past I can think of where a FL team faced a qb like that was when Aquinas beat De La Salle in 2011.  That kid went on to qb at Wisconsin.  Can anyone think of any other games where one of our FL teams faced a  an elite-level, pro-style qb?   

The three games below all involved dual-threat qb's.  The first two were highly-rated, but of shorter stature I believe and not like a Uiagalelei. 

STA vs SJ Bosco (Re-Al Mitchell)

Central vs Bishop Gorman (Dorian Thompson-Robinson)

Booker T vs Bishop Gorman ( Randall Cunningham II)

56 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Harley Kirsch from Eastside Catholic,WA was 6'4" 230 playing against Jax TC. He was the class player of the year and State Champ. Went to Cornell to play after high school 

but I guess he wasn't elite if he went to Cornell 

Maybe he wanted an Ivy League education. Cornell is a prestigious school where you have to be practically a Valedictorian to even be considered. Kid must have been smart and maybe upon graduation he will have a secure future. The possibility of his making a living in the NFL is about one hundred thousand to one. At least playing football at Cornell he will get much of his tuition, $55,000 per year, paid.