Some good footage of UCF 7v7 a while back

954gator

14 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

Pretty sure all HS teams in FL would at least have somewhat of a problem playing a team like BTW in REAL FOOTBALL also! I dont pay much attention to one hand touch football....

Oh of course, just pointing out that they are also perennially a very good 7v7 team also.   No doubt they great with the pads on as well.  

14 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

I'm dying...classic. "has never lost a home playoff in an even year since the year 2000". Drop the mic on that one 

...the most amazing statistic I have ever heard is the one that only counted games where ColumbiaFan was present:rolleyes:.   I am convinced he is a nuclear physicist by trade because he can split an atom.  You gotta love this guy.  

21 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

...the most amazing statistic I have ever heard is the one that only counted games where ColumbiaFan was present:rolleyes:.   I am convinced he is a nuclear physicist by trade because he can split an atom.  You gotta love this guy.  

No the point was sports I have been directly involved with have done better against Gainesville then ones i wasn't involved in

On 6/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And for the record in the games I've been at against Gainesville since i started getting involved in sports

Football 4-0

On 6/27/2018 at 7:54 PM, badbird said:

so games you don't go to don't count?  I guess you didn't lose to Lincoln last year either.

15 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

I'm dying...classic. "has never lost a home playoff in an even year since the year 2000". Drop the mic on that one 

The cat is out of the bag...the "ColumbiaFan" factor is now being utilized in game prediction algorithms.    

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

The cat is out of the bag...the "ColumbiaFan" factor is now being utilized in game prediction algorithms.    

But badbird statement was false because i actually was at the Lincoln game last year 

Just like i was there when softball played Bartram Trail and when baseball played Creekside