Rich get Richer Walton travels from BTW to Central

STARaiders2014

HUGE NEWS! IMO one of the best backs in SFLA is transferring from one two time defending state champ to another. 6A Miami Central will be right back into the title hunt I think with this pick up he has the ability to break the game wide open. As for BTW not sure what they have at RB besides Walton so will be interesting to see how they fill the void....thoughts?

I think both Miami schools will win they match ups and what I don't like is why all the schools down here always going out of state. Stephenson hosted Norland last year so they should travel and Btw went out of state twice last year so Tucker should visit them and we have the space for big games Traz Powell,  Land Shark and Fiu. Now I still don't understand the transfer part with Walton. I can see if he was coming from Da West, Jackson, Norland, Carol City and so on.... but he's coming from Btw a powerhouse who just finished number 1 in the country, crowned national champs and went undefeated 14-0. Now I was thinking education or neighborhood but both are inner city black schools in inner city neighborhoods only difference is Btw is a C school and Central is a D school. Anyways someone is coming from Columbus to fill in Walton shoes but I'm still in disbelief.