Raines vs Cocoa II The Rematch

joeycash2004

u don't think thats a lil absurd? Peaking, they peaked at the right time. Raines been having a cake walk in the regular season for the pas two years. Never been in a close game all year besides the lost to lee in week 1. this year they don't have mr football (ivory durham) qb hasn't been tested but defense is top notch

1 minute ago, joeycash2004 said:

u don't think thats a lil absurd? Peaking, they peaked at the right time. Raines been having a cake walk in the regular season for the pas two years. Never been in a close game all year besides the lost to lee in week 1. this year they don't have mr football (ivory durham) qb hasn't been tested but defense is top notch

so you taking Cocoa?

oh ok u know more about cocoa than i do but i know raines is a 1 man show with brandon marshall who just eclipsed 4,000 total yards last night. we seen last night with trinity 1 man show. you contain him and force every one else to beat you. the whole state besides the north marion community was shocked about that lost. had trinity as a 21 pt favorite

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Yea their defense isn't the Cocoa defense of old but the only game that they haven't been in was the Rockledge game. All the other losses cocoa could have easily won.

I'm not saying they are bad.  i just think it will be high scoring.  Obviously they are in the title game.  They are a really good team and have gotten better.

1 hour ago, badbird said:

I'm not saying they are bad.  i just think it will be high scoring.  Obviously they are in the title game.  They are a really good team and have gotten better.

I could see it being another game like last season but with more points but then again if Cocoa had the offense they have this season then that game would have been completely different in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, joeycash2004 said:

Actually, Raines has been in quite a few close, one score games this season.  They beat Mandarin by 3 on literally the last play of the game.  They had to come from behind in the second half to beat both Sandalwood and Lincoln by 7 each.  They let Ribault hang around the entire game, eventually winning by 8.  They have had their share of close calls this year.  I think Raines will win a close game, but would not be surprised at all if Cocoa wins.  Definitely one to watch this week.

true was just seeing if you know what Raines had to go through this season. lol so I meant to say playoffs been a cake walk for the past 2 years... cocoa is probably better or just as good as all those teams they struggled with, but if they were to be down like that against cocoa, then they will seriously be in trouble. cocoa knows how to close the game

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, KeemD321 said:

I could see it being another game like last season but with more points but then again if Cocoa had the offense they have this season then that game would have been completely different in my opinion. 

cocoa would had easily wont that game last year if had saw it. Raines was prepared to stop the run and they did. but it was the play action passing that was killing Raines. they were 4 passing plays that were dropped passes. had those pass had of been caught then. if would had been a different outcome